- Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom
- Formal Dining Room with Bay Window
- Generous 20' 7'' Lounge with Feature Gas Fire
- Modern and Extended Kitchen Diner Overlooking the Garden
- Storage Lean-To Located at the Side of the Property
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms (One with Fitted Wardrobes)
- Third Bedroom and Shower Room
- Delightful South Facing Rear Garden with Patio
- Block Paved Driveway Offering Plenty of Parking
- No More than 2 Miles from the Recently Regenerated Longbridge Retail Park
Summary: A beautifully presented and generously proportioned three bedroom extended family home with delightful south facing rear garden, located in the sought after area of Cofton Hackett.
Description: The accommodation comprises: Porch, entrance hall with guest cloakroom, dining room with bay window and open fireplace, spacious 20'7'' lounge with gas feature fire and sliding patio door to garden and modern kitchen/diner overlooking the garden. The storage lean-to can be accessed via either the kitchen, rear garden or front of the property. The first floor offers two generous double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes), single bedroom and modern shower room with airing cupboard.
Externally, the property features a delightful south facing rear garden with patio area, lawn, decorative wooden arch, a collection of shrubs and hedged and fenced boundaries. The fore provides a block paved driveway suitable for several vehicles.
Location: Cofton Hackett itself has many fine walks to be enjoyed in the Lickey woods and Cofton Park. There are some local shops, with the M42 and M5 motorways links nearby. Barnt Green village is approximately one and a quarter miles away and has every day shopping facilities, doctor's surgery, dentist, local primary school and railway station. No more than 2 miles away is the recently regenerated Longbridge site (former MG Rover car plant), home to the largest Marks and Spencers in the Midlands.
Lounge: 20' 7" x 11' 2" (6.28m x 3.42m)
Dining Room: 13' 2" (into bay) x 11' 2" (4.03m x 3.41m)
Kitchen/Diner: 17' 1" x 7' 4" (5.22m x 2.24m)
Storage: 25' 9" x 7' 4" (max) (7.87m x 2.24m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom: 13' 5" (into bay) x 11' 2" (4.11m x 3.42m)
Bedroom Two: 12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.82m x 3.42m)
Bedroom Three: 9' 0" x 7' 5" (2.75m x 2.27m)
Shower Room: 6' 5" x 5' 9" (1.98m x 1.77m)
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: