- Superb dual aspect kitchen/ family/ dining room with sliding folding doors to garden
- Generous master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Lovely dual aspect living room with sliding folding doors to garden
- Architectural features inspired by Cheshire's rural heritage with a contemporary twist
- Two car parking spaces, one of which is covered
- Spectacular corner plot with huge garden with lovely views
- Beautiful communal grounds featuring ornamental ponds, paddocks and areas of woodland
- Secluded rural location but close to local amenities
- Historic parkland setting
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Black Firs Primary School (1.3mi.)
Congleton High School (1.5mi.)
The Quinta Primary School (1.8mi.)
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN, SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10AM - 4PM - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
It's rare to find new homes surrounded by as much open space and light with far-reaching views - especially when they offer such superb family accommodation as The Highgrove.
Surrounded by the grandeur of a country house estate, the traditional architectural features include pitched slate roofs with exposed spar feet, rustic brick detailing and brick arched windows, while the interiors are sleek and contemporary with high gloss kitchen, Roca sanitary ware and large format ceramic tiles.
Downstairs both the family/kitchen/dining room and the lovely dual aspect lounge have sliding doors onto the large rear garden, while the first floor features a large master bedroom with luxury en-suite including huge walk-in shower, plus three further bedrooms. A perfect home for modern family life.
Somerford Booths has existed since medieval times, and the hall was built in 1612 for Edmund Swetenham. Set in 12.5 acres of rolling countryside overlooking the River Dane, this magnifient Grade II* listed building will be restored alongside the creation of 21 fabulous new homes with the historic grounds as a spectacular backdrop in this most desirable part of Cheshire.
This truly special environment will incorporate many original features including ornamental ponds, a walled garden and specimen trees, and residents will have access to much of the estate grounds, including the ponds that flank the entrance drive, and footpaths right down to dense woodlands on the banks of the River Dane.
The first part of the development, Somerford Square, consists of 14 two and three storey homes set around a formal courtyard. Each home has its own parking space and garden frontage in the landscaped central area, with additional covered parking for each home nearby. These exceptional new properties are directly adjacent to the historic hall ad provide luxurious four and five bedroom accommodation with generous garden spaces in a breath taking setting.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: