Newly refurbished spacious ground floor large office to rent at the new Bridgeworks Business Centre (former Diamond/ former Hutton), Bentley Doncaster DN5.
- Large shared kitchen area
- Security code to allow entrance into the office area
- Close to motorway links (M18 / M62 / A1(M)
- Fitted alarms
- More offices to let available! Please contact us for details
Force 10 Property Management is proud to present this newly refurbished large office to rent in Bentley, Doncaster DN5.
Executive Summary of this Office To Let
Successful business centre location, under new ownership is looking to attract growing businesses looking for excellent value for money.
Special features of this office to let are:
- gas central heating
- carpeted throughout
- prepaid electricity meter
- secure service yard
- close to motorway links - such as M18 / M62 / A1(M).
There is a maintenance charge for this office at £40pcm.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
For this office there is no VAT to charge.
At the moment, there are no business rates on this office. Should the situation change, they will be paid directly by the tenant.
Terms of contract
This office is to be let on flexible terms.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on[use Contact Agent Button] or visit our website http://www.force10property.co.uk.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.