- First Floor Apartment With Sea Views
- Highly Commended Roffey Homes Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom And En-Suite
- South West Facing Balcony
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Cycle/ Mobility Scooter Storage
- Stone's Throw From Lancing Beach/Beach Green
- Help To Buy Available
Seaside Primary School (0.2mi.)
Springboard Education (0.3mi.)
The Globe Primary Academy (0.8mi.)
With 2 generously sized bedrooms, this apartment would make the ideal home for someone who likes to entertain. Perhaps your grandchildren come over to stay at weekends? Or maybe you'll only be here in the summer with friends. In either case, this luxurious development has something to offer you.
Sunbeam is located within a literal stones throw of Lancing seafront, with the highly reputable Perch eatery on the green nearby. Watch while the sun rises over the sea and enjoy a delicious breakfast – or you could even venture out and go for a paddle! And on those cooler evenings, underfloor heating throughout will keep you nice and toasty.
Built by Worthing based developer, Roffey Homes, Sunbeam comprises a total of 32 luxurious apartments, with access to each floor via stairs or lift. The communal, south facing roof terrace, kitted out with comfortable garden furniture, pagoda, kitchenette & WC is the perfect place to enjoy many an afternoon taking in the incredible, expansive views of both the coast and The Downs.
LIVING / DINING ROOM: 25' 1" x 13' 10" (7.65m x 4.22m)
KITCHEN: 11' 5" x 9' 1" (3.48m x 2.77m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 19' 2" x 9' 5" (5.84m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM TWO: 14' 8" x 9' 3" (4.47m x 2.82m)
KITCHEN SPECIFICATION: Your kitchen is built to the highest specification to ensure durability and low maintenance. With fully integrated appliances you needn't worry about organising plumbers and getting things plumbed in; you can start using them from day one.
• Kitchens by Nobilia
• Bosch stainless steel integrated single oven
• Bosch stainless steel integrated combi-microwave oven
• Bosch ceramic hob and extractor hood
• Bosch integrated fridge freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Underfloor heating
BATHROOM SPECIFICATION: Your shower is thermostatically controlled – which means no surprise bursts of freezing cold water! You also have the benefit of a bath for relaxing in after a tiring day.
• Thermostatically controlled shower
• Bath with shower mixer
• Contemporary white basins with chrome fittings
• Luxury wall tiling to shower and bath areas
• Underfloor heated tiled floor
• Chrome heated towel warmer
INTERNAL FINISHES: Your apartment will look clean and contemporary on completion with:
• Modern white painted doors
• Chrome finish door furniture
• Floor finishes included with Karndean flooring to living / dining / kitchen and carpet to bedrooms and hallway. Other options available (at cost)
There is less need for free-standing furniture and more available space with built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms; and the utility cupboard has plumbing for a washer dryer (not supplied).
HOME ENTERTAINMENT, COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRICAL: You can enjoy watching your favourite shows from the comfort of your bed with TV points to both bedrooms
• Sky Q enabled living room satellite TV point
• Communal TV aerial and satellite system
• Telephone and high speed Cat6 network to lounge and bedrooms means that your internet will be the fastest it can be
• LED and low energy lighting throughout should help to keep your running costs down
SECURITY: Park your car, bike or mobility scooter to the rear of the building and enter through one of the communal entrances, which are all equipped with a video entryphone system.
To keep Sunbeam's residents feeling safe, each apartment is of course fitted with a double lock, viewer for the entryphone system, security chain and doorbell. There are fire detection/alarm systems to all apartments and communal areas, and the development is built under the LABC Home Warranty Scheme.
SUSTAINABILITY: High energy ratings generally mean lower running costs, so you'll be pleased to know that this apartment has:
• Energy performance 'A' rated Boiler with programmable heating and hot water
• Energy performance 'A' rated kitchen appliances
• Highly insulated building fabric with double glazed aluminium windows
• Underfloor heating
• LED lighting
COMMUNAL AREAS: • Interior designed entrance lobbies
• Two lifts to all floors with emergency phone system
• Third floor, south-facing roof terrace with 180 degree views towards the sea, patio furniture, pergola, kitchenette and WC
• Landscaped planting
• Cycle & mobility scooter store
• Refuse & recycling store
MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE: All residents will receive details and explanations of budget management services and charges, together with ground rent charges; and as these services are managed by a locally based managing agent, we encourage the formation of a Residents Committee to work with the managing agent to ensure a transparent, smooth running and efficient management service
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: