- TWO BED TERRACED COTTAGE
- FULL OF CHARACTER
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- OUTSIDE STORAGE SHED
- CHAIN FREE
St David's Catholic Primary School (0.1mi.)
St David's R.C. School (0.1mi.)
Ysgol Bryn Coch (0.3mi.)
** PRICED TO SELL ** 2 bed starter home conveniently positioned close to the very centre of Mold within easy reach of markets, shops, restaurants and bars, in excellent decorative order, with comfortably sized accommodation.... this is the NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just [use Contact Agent Button] or even call':[use Contact Agent Button]
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and were physically in the office 4U just so that you can, like no other estate agent in Mold
Situated within a three minute walk of Mold High Street, this home personifies convenient city centre living. Built around the turn of the century er, no not that one, the previous one, this has been meticulously maintained while retaining many of the original features that gave it its character.
Unusually in homes of this type, we enter via an inner hallway before turning into the dining room.
This in turn is larger than the outward appearance of the home would have you believe, providing adequate space for a full sized dining table and all the bits and pieces of furniture that make a room comfy.
Towards the front of the home there is a large archway giving access to the lounge. Narrower than the dining room because of the hall running alongside it, this never the less provides a cosy place to hide away from the cares of the world, made all the more attractive by the feature ornamental log store in the space left by the removal of the fire grate. Light is provided by the large window overlooking the street.
Moving back through the dining room towards the rear of the home we find the kitchen. This is a true throwback to how kitchens used to be, before space became fashionable. We have all heard of galley style kitchens but that tends to simply mean narrow; here it seems to mean would easily fit on quite a small boat. The current owner tells me that this was the one project he was determined to undertake shortly after moving in, but as time passed and he became used to it, he began to question whether it was necessary. Meals were prepared, laundry was done and life went on.
Eventually he decided that the upheaval was just not worth it and as he has lived with it for many years, who is to call him wrong? Small it may be, but it is well thought out, comprehensively equipped and provably works.
Stepping through the back door brings us into the rear yard, the first section of which is covered by a wooden gazebo. Beyond here stands a large wooden shed but not so large as to dominate the area, leaving sufficient space for family BBQs and just generally relaxing. Colourful pot plants line the perimeter, adding to the peaceful ambiance. Ambiance? Blimey, I sound like an estate agent.
Returning indoors and climbing the stairs brings us first of all to the rear facing bathroom. This could, in all honesty benefit from a bit of a make-over but is perfectly functional as it stands. The suite comprises, as expected, of a pedestal hand basin, lavatory and bath.
Adjacent to here and also overlooking the rear yard, is the smaller of the two bedrooms. This is not a bad sized room and would comfortably accommodate a double bed if necessary while still leaving sufficient space for wardrobes and chests of drawers. There is also a small fireplace, now sealed off but remaining a decorative feature.
And finally, we come to the main bedroom to the front. Again featuring the remnants of a fireplace from the days when lugging buckets of coal upstairs was considered fit work for small children, this is actually the largest room in the house. Its size makes it feel really quite luxurious, as it easily swallows a double bed and all the ancillary furniture you could ever need, while it is kept light and airy by the large window overlooking the street.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 3.3 x 3.3 (10'9" x 10'9") -
Dining Room: - 3.8 x 3.6 (12'5" x 11'9") -
Kitchen: - 2.4 x 1.9 (7'10" x 6'2") -
Master Bedroom: - 4.4 x 3.3 (14'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.8 x 2.6 (12'5" x 8'6") -
Family Bathroom: - 2.5 x 1.8 (8'2" x 5'10") -
Outside Of Home: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS:
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is a home with character by the bucketload. It has been decorated in a charming manner, is cosy for the winter nights and yet has enough space outside to make the summer a time to look forward to. As the saying goes, location is everything. If that is true and you are looking for somewhere central to Mold town centre, you have found it.
Now, unlike most other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want - but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE 'Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE' - We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just [use Contact Agent Button] or 'call':[use Contact Agent Button]
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: