- Luxury Residential 3rd floor studio
- Studio - 457sq.ft
- Key City Centre Location
- Close to Liverpool's Top Universities
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to all Transport Links
- Secure Onsite Car-Park
- Concierge Service for Residents
- High Specification Throughout
- Ready Q1 2019
Kingsway House is a former office building which will soon be transformed into a luxury city centre residential apartments. Famous for there transformations and their most famous in Liverpool being the Shankley Hotel. Once completed this development will feature state of the art facilities and stylish interiors throughout and as it contains the Signature stamp you know it will be to a very high specification.
The 130 apartments will comprise of one and two bedrooms and come with the opportunity to purchase on-site secure car parking spaces. The apartments are designed to the Developer’s high specification which can be seen through their various hotel and residential developments across Liverpool and the rest of the UK.
The stylish interior of Hatton Garden will further feature mod cons and as standard the upper floors will boast open views extending across Liverpool city centre.
As this development is right in the heart of Liverpool's City Centre it is in close proximity to excellent amenities such as gyms, convenience stores, medical centres, transport links and also Liverpool's top Universities. Also within a short distance is Liverpool One Shopping Centre, a range of restuarants, bars and the Empire Theatre. This development is ideal for someone looking to invest or looking for City Centre living.
Perfect for young professionals and couples, each apartment will radiate a homely feel without compromising on space or style. Situated on Hatton Garden this quiet area is sandwiched between the Georgian Quarter, Retail Core and Commercial District making it a perfect location for city centre living.
There are already a number of well-established long term residential communities on and adjacent to Hatton Gardens supplemented by a range of local amenities such coffee shops, convenience stores, gyms and doctor’s surgeries.
Within three minutes’ walk of Hatton Garden occupants can tap directly into everything the city centre has to offer and the green space of St Johns garden is within 100m with the World Heritage Waterfront 500m in the opposite direction.
The location has excellent transport links by road, rail and bus with Lime Street Station being only 4 minutes’ walk away, taking you directly to Manchester in 30 minutes and into London in under 2 hours.
The Award Winning Developer has developed some of the most successful large-scale property schemes in the North West over the past few years. This company operates over 1000 beds in Liverpool in particular, comprising of both hotel rooms and serviced apartments. By offering a unique proposition for larger groups of guests, their hotels have an average occupancy rate of 95%, far higher than the local average of 73%.
Each development features unique leisure facilities, increasing their popularity across a broad range of people. They have now moved into residential apartments and this is their first large scale scheme in Manchester due for completion in Q4 2018.
Following completion of their highly successful Daniel House scheme, comprising 170 apartments, in June 2016 the group also has several other large apartment projects that are on site, most of which have been completely forward sold as investors seek to align themselves with their unique brand that takes a different approach to the residential market adding seek to align themselves with their unique brand that takes a different approach to the residential market adding value for developer and investor alike.
Liverpool’s economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with an annual growth rate of 15%. This is due to several factors one of which is a booming property market in both the residen al and leisure sectors along with a thriving tourism economy. Over 28,000 skilled people are employed in the business services sector across Liverpool.
The city is a hub for international trade boasting one of the most active ports in the UK.
Liverpool furthermore has a reputation as a world-class centre for wealth management.
Liverpool has a constant focus on inward investment. One of the main examples of this is the new Liverpool Waters, a £5.5 billion development project. This entails developing the city’s historic
docklands area into a new commercial and residential district. Liverpool has several prestigious universities which collectively serve over 50,000
students. The city has a growing and thriving economy with a GVA of £9.15bn, the most productive city outside of London. This means the city boasts significant and varied employment prospects for graduates.
Simple Buying Process;
1. Choose an Investment
2. Pay a reservation fee of £2,500 and instruct a Solicitor
3. Transfer 50% of Funds on Exchange
4. Transfer remaining 50% less reservation fee on Completion
5. Purchase Complete
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefor strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
See more properties like this: