- Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Entryphone System
- Allocated Parking
- Sought After Area
- Ideal Investment
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Local Shopping Centre
Lunts Heath Primary School (0.3mi.)
Farnworth Church of England Controlled Primary School (0.5mi.)
Moorfield Primary School (0.5mi.)
The property was built in 2007 and is situated in the sought after area of Widnes. The property is ideally placed for access to Widnes Town Centre and Farnworth Village. Within a 7 minute drive is Albert Square Shopping Centre, which is the main shopping area for Widnes. The regions transport networks are also in close proximity with the local train station, Widnes only a 5 minute drive away. The property is also within close access of the A557 which leads to the new Mersey Gateway Bridge.
The flat is situated on the first floor of the building and benefits from a fitted kitchen, double glazing, central heating, an entry phone system and allocated parking.
The property briefly comprises of a hallway, a living-diner area with open plan kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The apartment is modern and well maintained. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what's on offer.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Hall : 1.05m x 5.25m (3'5" x 17'3") , Laminate flooring, entry phone, solid wood front door, storage cupboard
Living Room : 5.37m x 2.93m (17'7" x 9'7") , Double Glazied uPVC side aspect window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, adjoining open plan kitchen, oak door
Kitchen : 2.64m x 2.15m (8'8" x 7'1") , Boiler, fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and floor units finished with rolled edge worktop with matching upstand, integrated appliances consisting of hob, oven, extractor, sink with drainer and a fridge freezer, lino flooring
Bedroom 1 : 4.06m x 3.17m (13'4" x 10'5") , Double Glazed uPVC front aspect window, central heating radiator, wooden laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, oak door
Bedroom 2 : 3.15m x 2.14m (10'4" x 7'0") , Double glazed uPVC window, central heating radiator, wooden laminate flooring, oak door
Bathroom : 1.91m x 1.67m (6'3" x 5'6") , Tiled walls, lino floor, 3 piece white suite consisting of panelled bath, low level WC, hand wash basin, charger socket, towel rail, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, shower in bath with screen
See more properties like this: