- 7.5% Net Rental Guaranteed for 2 Years
- Already Income Producing - Tenant already In Place
- Rooftop Garden, Bar & Restaurant
- 2, 3, and 4 Bedroom Apartments Available
- On site Gym & Shop
- Perfect Time to Invest in Liverpool - Cash Investors Only.
- Award Winning Developer
- 10 Minutes from Liverpool City Centre
- State of the Art Appliances
- Close to a Range of Public Transport
Daniel House is a new concept in residential property. The development features 100,000 square foot of accommodation and unique leisure facilities spanning across 14 storeys.
The existing building has been converted into 170 one, two, three and four bed apartments. Leisure facilities including a rooftop restaurant and bar, rooftop garden, a gym and on site shop making this a very appealing and dynamic place to live. In addition to some of these amazing facilities, the top floor offers stunning panoramic views of Liverpool and the River Mersey.
This ensures that Daniel House is one of the most exciting schemes of its kind. In terms of location, the development is within 10 minutes of Liverpool’s city centre and further boasts excellent transport links to the south of Liverpool, Liverpool John Lennon Airport and the motorway.
Daniel House offers a dynamic residential and lifestyle experience with a Signature touch. The scheme is comprised of one, two three and four-bed apartments as well as studios which offer modern accommodation for like-minded people.
Tenants are able to make use of a 24-hour concierge service which acts as both a convenience and around the clock security solution.
Located in the heart of the South Sefton business district, Daniel House is within close and convenient proximity to city centre office workers. The development, which is located in Bootle, is within walking distance to a number of private sector and council offices.
From an investment perspective, the units at Daniel House are less than half the price of units in comparable city centre developments at under £160 per square foot allowing for solid long term yields.
The two-bed apartments provide a self-contained and private living space. These apartments are particularly popular with young professionals and couples looking for a stylish and spacious living space.
Its features consist of having 2 bedrooms, both of which our en-suite bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen, modern styling throughout and make excellent value for money.
Daniel House aims to delight its tenants with an array of leisure facilities comparable to that of an exclusive hotel.
A rooftop bar and restaurant will offer panoramic views of Liverpool and act as the social hub for the building. A fully stocked gym on the first floor will allow tenants to work on their health and fitness without having to pay for a separate gym membership.
The overall aim is to create a truly unique experience that excites and enriches the tenant’s life in a way that standard accommodation never could.
Tenants will find that Daniel House offers the same unique experience that Signature Living offers to its guest at our various hotels and serviced apartments in the city. We aim to go above and beyond, offering more than just a place to stay but an experience.
Onsite Shop at Daniel House, we aim to provide residents with the utmost convenience which is why we offer an onsite shop which is open to both residents and the general public.
Rooftop Bar & Restaurant Acting as the social hub of the building, the rooftop bar and restaurant will offer a range of excellent value food and beverages which equate to the high quality of our restaurants within our hotels.
Gym a fully stocked gym will give tenants the option of keeping fit and staying healthy at no additional cost. The Daniel House gym features state of the art facilities and training areas for the convenience of residents.
We have a clear and transparent purchase process (please be aware that this investment opportunity is cash buyers only).
1 - Choose Investment Unit to Buy
2 - Pay a £2,500 reservation fee
3 - Instruct Solicitor
4 - Transfer 100% of funds on completion (balance minus reservation fee)
5 - Investment Process Complete
Daniel House is situated just ten minutes away from Liverpool's vibrant city centre and offers excellent rail, airport and motorways links.
As with our high occupancy rates and popularity, we expect these resident apartments to follow the same suit and continue to be highly desirable and sought after.
Growing Economy - Liverpool's economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with an annual growth rate of 15%. This is due to several factors one of which is a booming property market in both the residential and leisure sectors along with a thriving tourism economy.
Hub For Business - Over 28,000 skilled people are employed in the business services sector across Liverpool. The city is a hub for international trade boasting one of the most active ports in the UK. Liverpool furthermore has a reputation as a world-class centre for wealth management.
Record Inward Investment - Liverpool has a constant focus on inward investment. One of the main examples of this is the new Liverpool Waters, a £5.5 billion development project. This entails developing the city’s historic docklands area into a new commercial and residential district.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
See more properties like this: