- New build development
- Open plan living space
- Internet access
- Security entry system
- Right in the centre of the city
- Excellent commuter links
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Loft style apartment
TLG Bradford (0.3mi.)
Bradford College (0.4mi.)
The Home Study Project Co Pakistan Community and Neighbourhood Assoc (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Available as furnished or unfurnished
We are delighted to be able to offer for let this stunning 1 bedroom first floor city apartment located in the Independent Quarters. Rawson Place Apartments are Bradford's newest development designed for those who want luxurious and spacious apartments. The apartment comprises of 1 bedroom, fully fitted kitchen, amazingly large lounge/diner and a modern bathroom. This apartment is available to let immediately and early viewing is essential.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £ per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
See more properties like this: