- Large, detached four bedroom home
- With south facing, low maintenance garden to rear
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory
- Also utility room and cloakroom
- Master bedroom en suite; two further double s and generous fourth bedroom
- Driveway parking and garage
- Enclosed garden to rear
- EPC rating: C80
SUMMARY In excellent order throughout, a large, modern four bedroom home with enclosed, south facing garden to the rear. Lounge, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area and conservatory. Also utility room and cloakroom and WC. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, fourth large single and bathroom. Driveway parking and garage. South facing, low maintenance garden to rear.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. The station, schools and town centre shops are within walking distance of the property. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about 1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Modern detached home in great order throughout and with a south-facing rear garden
* Porch opening into entrance hallway with cloakroom
* Family lounge with window to front elevation and double doors to the dining room
* Dining room looking out over rear garden with sliding doors opening to the same
* Fitted kitchen, again looking out over the rear garden
* Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms, two of which are generous double and both of these look out over the rear garden in a southerly direction.
* Family bathroom
* The property benefits from the installation of solar panels, providing supplementary electricity and annual tax-free income.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Driveway parking to the front of the property; and access into the garage via an up and over door.
* Gated entrance, to one side, leading via a path past a back door into the utility room and in to the garden
* South-facing private garden to the rear
* Screened by high walling and mature trees and shrubs
* Including large decked seating area
* Timber garden store shed to remain.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating. Solar panels provide supplementary electric and also a 'feed-in tariff'; further details available from the seller.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, leave the town in a westerly direction and proceed along Llantwit Major road. After approximately 2 miles you will be met by a T-junction, at which you turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road for approximately 5 miles and you will come to a roundabout. Take the first exit, and at the next roundabout take the second exit. Turn left on to Heol Y Fro, off which Gwaun Illtuds is located.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: