- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious bungalow with great potential to improve
- Large lounge/diner
- Kitchen with adjoining conservatory
- En-suite shower room to bedroom one
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Wards.
A large detached bungalow with scope to extend and improve. Situated on an excellent plot with the added benefit of no onward chain so you could move in sooner than you think!
- Lounge/Diner: 16'1 (4.91m) narrowing to 12'5 (3.79m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 11'8 (4.88m x 3.56m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'8 (3.61m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 8'1 (3.53m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 8'4 (4.58m x 2.54m)
- Conservatory: 11'7 x 9'6 (3.53m x 2.90m)
- Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
See more properties like this: