3 bedroom terraced house to rent
Dogpool Lane, Stirchley - student property>
- Available from: 1 Jul 2021
- Deposit: £1235
- 3 ensuite double bedrooms
- Modern open plan area
- Modern furniture & fittings
- Dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Dining table and TV
- Walking distance to the UOB
- 4 Minute walk to bus stop
- Short 2 minute bus ride to amenities
- Built-in appliances
- VIRTUAL TOUR available!
- Three spacious en-suite double bedrooms
- Large en-suite bathrooms fitted to a high standard
- A fantastic open plan kitchen and lounge with a contemporary finish
- The modern kitchen provides plenty of storage space and has a sleek high-gloss finish
- The lounge comes with a dining table and wall mounted TV
- Includes a washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher
- Communal hallways have motion sensitive lighting - saving on energy costs
- A private paved rear garden
- 20-25 minutes walk to UoB
Request a viewing with us today to benefit from this great property before it gets let out!
Property Solutions - Selly Oak
515 Bristol Road Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6AU
See more properties like this:
Property reference 102678000077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Solutions - Selly Oak. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.