First Floor Studio Apartment sited on a well established residential estate to the south east of the town centre in a favoured residential area. Briefly affording: White uPVC double glazed front door giving access to Entrance Hall. Lounge with fold down bed and built in wardrobes. Kitchen & Bathroom comprising of a three piece white suite.To the exterior is a dedicated parking space.
Entrance Hall - Carpet, power point and textured ceiling. Useful storage cupboard which houses the electric meter. Glazed door giving access to Number 18.
Lounge/Bedroom Area - 4.11m x 4.50m (13'6 x 14'9) - Fold down bed, useful built in wardrobes and floor to ceiling sliding mirror doored wardrobe. Power points, telephone point, TV aerial point, slimline night storage heater, carpet and white uPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen - 2.24m x 2.95m (7'4 x 9'8) - Contemporary range of base units and matching wall cupboards complimented by rounded edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit, New World electric ceramic hob with electric oven below. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Vinyl floor covering, power points, breakfast bar and textured ceiling. White uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - Comprising of a three piece white suite of panelled bath having electric shower fitted with curtain and rail, pedestal wash hand basin and push button low flush WC. Heated towel rail and built in airing cupboard.
Exterior - There is a dedicated parking space to the rear.
Directions - From our office on Russell Road proceed along Russell Road taking a second right into Bath Street. Take a left onto Brighton Road and continue over the Grange Road bridge and onto Grange Road. Continue along passing Rhyl High School and onto Dyserth Road. Take a left turn into the Park View Estate taking the main estate road down Ffordd Elan over the mini roundabout passing the Local shop and take the third right into Lon Wen and first right into Lon Hedyn and Number 18 can be seen on the right hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 3rd January 2018
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: