- Stunning "granite" family kitchen
- Huge family home
- Five bedrooms, Four Bathrooms
- Grand Union Canal at rear
Beautifully presented FIVE bedroom, FOUR bathroom detached family home with stunning family breakfast kitchen and large rear garden with Grand Union Canal at the rear
Super semi rural location, gas central heating, double glazing, welcoming reception hallway, ground floor wet room, super lounge, dining room and study, beautiful breakfast kitchen with granite worktops, conservatory, five large bedrooms, two luxury en suites and family bathroom, two side passageways, large landscaped rear garden with Grand Union Canal at rear. Viewing essential. EPC = D. 2852 sq. ft.
Solihull offers a first class range of excellent amenities which includes the widely publicised Touchwood Shopping Centre, Tudor Grange Swimming Pool/Leisure Centre, Park and Athletics Track. There is outstanding schooling to suit all age groups including Public and Private Schools for both boys and girls, plus a range of services including commuter train stations from Solihull Station to Birmingham (8 miles) and link to London Marylebone. In addition the NEC, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are all within an approximate 10-15 minute drive. The M42, J5, provides fast links to the M1, M5, M6 and M40 motorways.
This superb family home is approached over a tarmacadam fore garden providing numerous car parking spaces and the delightful accommodation comprises:-
• Welcoming Reception Hall: 5.81m x 3.11m (19'1" x 10'2")
• Ground Floor Wet Room
• Large Rear Lounge: 6.46m x 6.44m (21'2" x 21'2") Overlooking and with doors out onto the large rear garden.
• Dining Room: 4.96m x 5.04m (16'3" x 16'6")
• Study: 5.49m x 3.2m (18' x 10'6") Including washing facilities.
• Conservatory: 4.70m x 3.98m (15'5" x 13'1")
• Stunning Fitted Breakfast Kitchen: 8.06m x 3.80m (26'5" x 12'6") Offering a comprehensive range of base and wall storage units and door opening into conservatory.
On the First Floor:
• Landing: All first floor rooms radiating off.
• Bedroom One (Rear): 4.57m x 3.93m (15' x 12'11") Fitted wardrobes and door to:-
Luxury En-Suite Bathroom: 3.47m x 2.76m (11'5" x 9'1")
• Bedroom Two (Front): 5.06m x 4.33m (16'7" x 14'2") An equally wonderful second bedroom, once again with fitted wardrobes and door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room: 2.75m x 1.84m (9' x 6')
• Bedroom Three (Front): 4.23m x 3.05m (13'11" x 10')
• Bedroom Four (Side): 4.02m x 3.07m (13'2" x 10'1")
• Bedroom Five (Rear): 3.68m x 2.33m (12'1" x 7'8")
• Family Bathroom: 3.79m x 2.40m (12'5" x 7'10")
• Two Side Passageways
• Large Landscaped Rear Garden: An intelligently laid out rear garden including large lawned area and lying at the rear is the Grand Union Canal.
Agent’s Note: The vendor will make available for purchase, if required, the following items:-
Lounge Furniture including curtains
Snooker Table/Dining Table
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: