- Magnificent Show Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Stunning Living/Dining/Family Kitchen
- Lounge and Study
- Help to Buy may be available
- Part Exchange may be considered
- £35,000 DISCOUNT
- EPC Rating TBC
Gnosall St Lawrence Coe Primary Academy (0.5mi.)
All Saints CofE (VC) Primary School (2.4mi.)
Haughton St Giles CofE Primary Academy (2.5mi.)
LAST PLOT REMAINING!! UPGRADED SPECIFICATION (List Below)
We are delighted to offer this last stunning property available on the exclusive Linden Homes development at The Hollies, Gnosall.
Plot 54 is the showhome, viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this splendid home.
There is a reception hall with guest cloakroom and a useful under stairs cupboard. Stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room with a beautifully appointed range of kitchen units and integrated appliances. There is also a utility room in addition to an elegant living room and separate study. On the first floor there are five generous sized bedrooms, two of which are en suite, in addition to a family bathroom.
There are gardens and a side drive leading to a double garage.
Upgraded specification includes:
- Upgraded kitchen range of units and appliances upgraded to Neff
- Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, tall fridge and tall freezer
- Two single ovens and steam oven in kitchen housing
- Induction hob and built-in microwave
- Granite worktops to kitchen area and the island
- Under cupboard and plinth lighting
- Instant hot tap
- Pop up socket within the kitchen island
- Oak doors throughout the property
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom, bedrooms two and three
- Full height tiling to the main bathroom
- Large wall mirrors to the en-suites and downstairs cloakroom
- Upgraded tile range throughout
- Curtains and blinds
- Light fittings
- Amtico flooring to ground floor (excluding lounge)
- Amtico floor to bathroom and en-suites
- Remaining rooms all carpeted
- Landscaped gardens
Gnosall is a thriving village with independent shops, small supermarket, post office and welcoming country pubs. The surrounding countryside is beautiful and also excellent for commuters. Access via the A518 provides onward connections to the A41 and M6. Stafford mainline intercity railway station is approximately 6.6 miles away and has regular Virgin services operating to London Euston, taking only approximately one hour and twenty minutes.
From Stafford town centre take the A518 (west) Newport Road, continue to the village of Haughton and into Gnosall. Proceed around the first mini island and as the road falls downhill, (a garage on the left hand side) you will come to another mini island, go straight over and after passing the village health surgery on the left, turn immediately left onto Knightley Road and the development is situated a very short distance on the left hand side.
Please note the builders floorplan represents the house design however the two plots available are on the opposite hand.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: