- traditional semi detached
- spacious room sizes
- large dining kitchen and seperate dining room
- Great sized plot with lots of ground/garden area to side and rear
- quiet location
- close to Motherwell town centre and train station
- Just a few minutes drive from M74
Cathedral Primary School (0.3mi.)
Firpark Primary School (0.3mi.)
Muir Street Primary School (0.4mi.)
*** OFFERS OVER £174,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £190,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a traditional 3 bedroom sandstone semi-detached situated in a sought after area of Motherwell?
Would you like a spacious lounge with traditional features, fireplace, bay window and leading to a dining room?
What about a great size dining kitchen, with a range of cream wall and floor units and contrasting worktops?
How about a fully tiled bathroom?
Would you like 3 bedrooms on the first floor, 2 of which are doubles?
What about a really large garden, with ground to the side and the rear, giving you potential to develop further?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like to be in a quiet location, close to schools and amenities, and local transport links?
If so , igloo have what you're looking for!
Call us on[use Contact Agent Button] to arrange a viewing!
if you require mortgage advice, we can help! Contact us for more info.
Lounge 5.08m (16'8') x 3.89m (12'9')
Dining Room 5.46m (17'11') x 3.81m (12'6')
Kitchen / Diner 4.72m (15'6') x 3.99m (13'1')
Bedroom 1 4.75m (15'7') x 3.43m (11'3')
Bedroom 2 4.04m (13'3') x 3.28m (10'9')
Bedroom 3 2.74m (9'0') x 1.68m (5'6')
Family Bathroom 2.44m (8'0') x 1.73m (5'8')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: