Office to rent
Mudfish House, Leeming, Northallerton, DL7>
- Flexible Offices and Storage Space To Let
- High specification offices
- Up to 435 ft² office space available
- Up to 800 ft² storage space available
- Good access links to the A1(M) & A19 (via A684
- Easy delivery/access and onsite parking
- Shared reception and kitchen
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Wifi, fire alarm, intruder alarm and CCTV
High specification offices
Up to 435 ft² office space available
Up to 800 ft² storage space available
• Good access links to the A1(M) & A19 (via A684 • Easy delivery/access and onsite parking • Shared reception and kitchen • Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows • Wifi, fire alarm, intruder alarm and CCTV
Schedule of Floor Areas
Office 1: 146.17ft2 (13.58m2)
Office 2: 80.19ft2 (7.45m2)
Office 3: 80.19ft2 (7.45m2)
Meeting Room / Office 4: 128.41ft2 (11.93m2)
Warehouse: 614.83ft2 (57.12m2)
Assembly Area: 186.75ft2 (17.35m2)
With further communal reception, kitchen and WC facilities
The property has the benefit of oil fired central heating, mains water, mains electricity, WiFi and mains drainage.
Mudfish House is located between Leeming village and Londonderry on Roman Road. The property adjoins Clapham Lodge, a farm steading that has been converted into commercial units.
Property information from this agent
George F White - Barnard Castle, covering County Durham
14c Redwell Court Barnard Castle DL12 8BN
See more properties like this:
Property reference BAC180242_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F White - Barnard Castle, covering County Durham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.