- SOLD WITH NO CHAIN
- EXCEPTIONAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SEMI COMMERCIAL BUILDING
- SEPERATE ACCESS TO FLAT ABOVE
- HIGH DEMAND AREA
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- EPC TO FOLLOW
BM Estates are pleased to offer for sale a rare opportunity to acquire this freehold premises. On the ground floor, it is a large commercial space with a shop front. The first floor is a residential accommodation providing a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. Please contact BM Estates on to book your viewings.
Sales area (8.01m x 2.80m) Access to rear store room and W/C area
(Access to first floor stairs flat area with separate access)
Entrance Hall leading to;
Living room: (3.22m x 3.04m) uPVC window to rear elevation and radiator
Kitchen: uPVC window to side elevation
Bedroom One: (3.37m x 3.18m) uPVC window to front elevation and radiator
Bathroom: Shower, sink and toilet
Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in any of our properties then you should contact our offices at the earliest opportunity. We offer Independent Financial Advice and as part of our service we will ask our Mortgage Adviser to contact all potential purchasers and establish how they intend to fund their purchase.
If you are a cash purchaser then we will need confirmation of the availability of your funds.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up re-payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Appraisals - If you have a house to sell then we offer a Free Valuation, without obligation.
Surveys - BM Estates undertake all types of Valuations including R.I.C.S. Homebuyer Survey and Valuation Reports, Valuations for probate, capital gains and inheritance tax purposes and Insurance Valuations. For further information contact our Surveying Department on[use Contact Agent Button]
Agents Notice -
1. Prospective purchasers / tenants should note that no statement in these details is to be relied upon as representation of fact and prospective purchasers / tenants should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the statements contained. These particulars do not form part of any contract.
2. Please note that no appliances, services or installations have been tested and no guarantee as to condition or suitability is confirmed or implied. Prospective purchasers / tenants are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor or solicitor.
3. All measurements mentioned within these particulars are approximate.
No person in the employment of BM Estates has any authority to neither make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendors / lessors.
Money Laundering - To comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2018 any successful purchaser/purchasers will be asked to provide proof of identity and we will therefore need to take copies of a passport/photo driving licence and a recent utility bill (not more than three months old). We will need this information before Solicitors are instructed.
See more properties like this: