UPVC partly glazed door to:
3.62m (11’10”) x 3.42m (11’2”) max
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring:
3.35m (10’11”) x 2.25m (7’4”)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden:
3.33m (10’10”) x 1.96m (6’5”)
Fitted with a matching range of base units cupboards and drawers with laminate worktop space over, stainless steel inset sink with single drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge & freezer, fitted electric oven with inset gas hob & extractor fan over, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas boiler, laminate flooring:
3.60m (11’9”) x 3.47m (11’4”) max
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe:
3.35m (10’11”) x 2.35m (7’8”)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator:
Shower cubical with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard:
14.88m (48’9”) x 4.25m (13’11”)
Gated rear access, patios & shrubs:
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS
This information sheet sets out the various costs and procedures involved for Tenants interested in a property let through The Exchange Letting & Management Services.
· Once you have seen a property you are interested in and the landlord has agreed to proceed with your application, as a prospective tenant(s) we require a holding deposit based on a minimum of one weeks rent related to the property you are interested in up to a maximum of £200 to remove the property from the market. Should you decide to not proceed or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into an agreement with a tenancy or provide false or misleading information during the credit search and referencing process, this fee will not be refunded. A refund will only be given if the landlord chooses not to let the property due to a change in their circumstances and you have provided full disclosure during the referencing process. Holding deposits need to be cleared funds (ie) cash or bankers cheque and you will be issued with a receipt.
Once the holding deposit has been paid you may be asked to provide some initial documentation to prove your identity, address, and income. Plus, we will forward you a link to a Rent4Sure credit referencing to fill out along with their help and guidance information. These details must be completed to commence the credit scoring and referencing process. Once completed, the form should be returned to us as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing your application.
(Rent4Sure) are an independent firm and specialise in the comprehensive vetting of prospective tenants for rental property, making independent judgements and producing professional reports on the facts provided to them)
At the outcome of the referencing process Rent4Sure will recommend:
1) To accept of your application.
2) To decline your application
3) That the tenant provide a guarantor as additional security.
On receipt of the Rent4Sure report the landlord will ultimately decide at their discretion whether to follow the recommendation or not.
Once you have been accepted through the referencing process we will discuss potential dates for your tenancy to commence and start preparing all the paperwork including Tenancy Agreements etc dependant on the level of service the landlord has requested we provide. You will also be issued with a statement of account setting out the required deposit and rent in advance. The holding deposit paid in advance will then be deducted from the total payment due.
You will be required to provide the balance of all funds due prior to your Tenancy commencing. We also require all funds to be ‘cleared’, which may take a few days when paying by personal cheque. Deposits handled by The Exchange Letting & Management are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service more information of which can be found on our website.
· Prior to the Tenancy commencing we may go through all relevant paperwork with you depending on the level of service we have been instructed to provide by the landlord. The levels of service we offer are:
Let Only = Finding a suitable Tenant; referencing & administration of application. The landlord will deal with all rent collection and property management issues themselves.
Rent Collection = Finding a suitable Tenant; referencing & administration of application plus the collection of the rent. The landlord will deal with any property management issues themselves.
Full Management = Finding a suitable Tenant, referencing; administration of application; collection of rent and dealing with all property management issues.