- Well presented, 3 bedroom
- Popular estate in Cambuslang
- Prime location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Nice big bright lounge
- Good size kitchen/diner
- Easy maintained, enclosed garden with patio area
- Off road parking
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 3 bedroom semi detached family home, in a popular estate in Cambuslang?
Would you like it to be in a prime location with excellent access for train links to Glasgow City Centre and easy reach of the motorway network?
How about a nice big bright lounge, neutral decor and plush carpeting?
Would you like a good size kitchen/diner with light wood wall and floor units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, ample space for a table & chairs and patio doors opening out to the garden?
What about the convenience of a downstairs WC?
How about a spacious master bedroom neutrally decorated, plush carpeting and an ensuite?
Would you like a further 2 spacious bedrooms, all individually decorated with plush carpeting?
What about a fresh bright family bathroom with a shower over the bath, white suite and chrome accessories?
How about an easily maintained, enclosed garden with patio area and a lawn for all the family to enjoy?
Would you like it to have off road parking to the side of the property
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 4.75m (15'7') x 3.58m (11'9')
Kitchen / Diner 4.67m (15'4') x 2.92m (9'7')
Bedroom 1 3.40m (11'2') x 2.74m (9'0')
Ensuite 3.84m (9'43') x 2.84m (2'88')
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7') x 2.74m (9'0')
Bedroom 3 2.44m (8'0') x 2.64m (7'20')
Bathroom 1.88m (6'2') x 0.79m (2'7')
Downstairs WC 1.55m (5'1') x 0.91m (3'0')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: