- Bright, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, WC and shower room.
- Features include a well-proportioned floor plan, period cornice work, sash and case windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared drying area to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Lorne Primary School (0.1mi.)
Pilrig Park School (0.2mi.)
Bunsgoil Taobh na Pairce (Parkside Primary) (0.3mi.)
Bright, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway comprises a large built-in storage cupboard, the secured entry system console, telephone point, and gives access to all rooms within. Currently being used a s a bedroom, the spacious living room features TV and telephone points, sash and case bay window, period cornice work and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Set off the end of the hallway, the fitted kitchen comprises extractor fan, linoleum flooring, cabinets, and space for white goods. Bedroom one is a good-sized double room with sash and case bay window, TV and power points, carpeted flooring and space for free-standing furniture. Bedroom two is a well-proportioned single room with sash and case bay window, power points, and space for storage furniture. Finally, set off opposite ends of the hallway, are the WC with white suite and the shower room with cubicle, electric shower unit, sink and extractor fan. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
See more properties like this: