- Viewings by appointment - Call Mov8.
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment, set in a quiet, modern residential development.
- Located in the popular and well-placed town of South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, two private balconies, a secure entry system and excellent integrated storage provision.
- The property benefits from BT Fibre to the Home Infinity Broadband and includes wired networking throughout with each room being internet enabled for use with smart home technologies and Sky Q.
- Externally the property benefits from an allocated parking space in the residents car park, set within well-kept grounds, and shared secure bicycle storage.
- Home Report available online.
- CALA built (2016) apartment with 7.5 years of NHBC warranty remaining.
Queensferry Community High School (0.2mi.)
St Margaret's RC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Dalmeny Primary School (0.5mi.)
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment, set in a quiet, modern residential development, located in the popular and well-placed town of South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has two generous storage cupboards, the entryphone handset and serves each room within. With access to a private balcony, the bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring, windows to floor level and ample space for dining furniture. Also affording access to a separate balcony, the stylish German kitchen is fitted with modern, high gloss units with laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Set to the side, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with an electric shower, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains tap mixer over-bath shower and a ladder radiator. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, with a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar Marina offer various watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
See more properties like this: