**LET AGREED** Attractive one bedroom duplex apartment over 2 floors (ground and first floor) which is close to the city centre.
Accommodation - In brief, the duplex apartment comprises Lounge/kitchen with oven, hob and extractor, stairs to first floor with double bedroom and bathroom.
Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Rear yard. On street parking permits available through the council.
Front Door To: - Hallway
Living Area - 13'0" x 8'10" (3.96m x 2.69m) - Living accommodation with lounge and kitchen area. Kitchen has wall and base units, worktop, complimentary tiling and sink and drainer. Oven hob and extractor. Fridge. Washing machine. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window and radiator.
Stairs To First Floor - With landing area with bathroom and bedroom off.
Double Bedroom - 12' x 06'08" (3.66m x 2.03m) - With double glazed window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom - With radiator and laminate flooring, white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level wc.
Outside - Rear communal yard and on street parking (permit required)
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
See more properties like this: