RH Properties are proud to offer a unique opportunity to acquire an established restaurant in the famous Birmingham Balti Triangle.
This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Ladypool Road in Sparkbrook, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area like Grillz Restaurant, Pepe's and Lahores Restaurant. A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year.
The premises occupies a corner plot which gives good visability on both sides of Ladypool Road.
The property is a two storey building with ground floor restaurant and first floor function room, together with w/c on each floor. Ground floor kitchen with all equipment and has a rear stairway which gives access to first floor function hall and a rear yard with a purpose built cold room.
The ground floor restaurant has capacity of 140 seats and also benefits from built in cooking area which contains chilling fridges.
Ground floor restaurant area - 1007 sq ft (93.6 sq metres)
Ground floor kitchen area - 341 sq ft (32 sq metres)
First floor function area - 871 sq ft approx (81 sq metres)
The premises are offered to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 15 years, subject to a upward only rent review at the end of the third year.
£800.00 per week
£90,000 o.n.o (includes all fixtures and fitting)
The property benefits from a A3/A5 planning consent
Electricity, gas and water services are available. The lessee shall make their own provisions of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection with direct to the relevant supply authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
[use Contact Agent Button]
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.