- Tenure: Freehold
- WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY ON SOUTH PARK DRIVE THIS IS!
- BEAUTIFUL ASPECT THROUGH THE TREES ONTO POYNTON POOL
- HANDSOME DETACHED RESIDENCE OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION SET OUT ACROSS 2 FLOORS
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 2 BEDROOMS ON EACH FLOOR
- LARGE LIVING ROOM - DINING ROOM - BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS HALL - CLOAKS & WC
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- DECEPTVELY LARGE PLOT EXTENDS THROUGH THE WOOD TO WOODSIDE LANE
- NO CHAIN
Vernon Primary School (0.5mi.)
Lower Park School (0.6mi.)
Poynton High School (0.7mi.)
- HANDSOME DETACHED RESIDENCE set in this WONDERFUL LOCATION OPPOSITE POYNTON POOL and conveniently placed for Poynton village.
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS THROUGH THE TREES overlooking Poynton Pool to the front whilst you back onto a wood at the rear, a really pleasant aspect both ways.
- HUGE POTENTIAL HERE SIMPLY FOR A LOVELY HOME OR TO DEVELOP. Our clients have previously had planning permission granted for a large and quite stunning replacement dwelling though this was some time ago now and long expired. (Cheshire East Planning Reference 06/1094P).
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION with 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, these are set out with 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the first floor.
- You enter the home via a recess covered porch area and entrance hall with built in cloaks cupboard and downstairs Wc with modern white suite to the front. There are 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS. The large living room is a through room with fireplace and windows to the front and rear including French style window opening to the rear garden, frosted glazed sliding double doors open to the dining room. The dining room is a twin aspect room and overlooks the rear garden and also connects with the BREAKFAST KITCHEN. The kitchen has been re-fitted to offer a modern kitchen and living space with modern kitchen suite and fitted goods, set at the rear overlooking the rear gardens and with door opening to the rear porch/utility area with door opening to the rear garden and also space and plumbing for washing machine. The 2 double bedrooms on this floor are set to the front and rear respectively. The family bathroom is set to the side with a modern white suite and tiled walls.
- At first floor level the landing leads into the 2 double bedrooms, again on this floor are set to the front and rear respectively.
- The property has gas fired heating and single glazed windows being partly leaded and a mixture of some metal and some wood windows.
- The landscaped mature gardens offer a DECEPTIVELY LARGE PLOT AT THE REAR. The rear garden backs onto the wood that stretches across to Woodside Lane on the other side and provides a protected view with mature trees and rhododendrons. There is a pleasant aspect to the front towards Poynton Pool and as you will see from the view shot of the water, you only need cross the road and the banks of the Pool are there. It is only a short walk along South Park Drive from the property to the entrance to Poynton Park and the lovely walks around both the Park and Poynton Pool.
- The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal:
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: *All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us [use Contact Agent Button] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
See more properties like this: