- Two double bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Furnished To A High Standard
- Close to Brindleyplace
- Walking distance to New Street Station
- Canal Views
- Council Tax Band E: £1,948.23 p/a
- Managed by PLACES Birmingham
St John's & St Peter's CofE Academy (0.2mi.)
Nelson Junior and Infant School (0.2mi.)
City United Academy (CUA) (0.3mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £1096
- Long term let
Furnished two apartment in Liberty Place, situated on Sheepcote Street.
• Two bedroom apartment with one bathroom
• Situated on the upper floor
• The property does not have parking
• Deposit amounts to five weeks rent £1,096.15
• Council Tax Band : E Approximately £1,948.23 per year
• Energy Efficiency Rating: C Environmental Impact Rating: C
• All electric Heating
• A fully equipped kitchen including: fridge freezer, washing machine, dryer
• Additional built in storage in the hallway
• Outside space in the form of a communal courtyard
• 24 hour concierge
• Secure fob entry
• Communal bin store
• Lift Access
• Located in the Convention Quarter
• Close to Brindleyplace and Broad Street
• Within a few minutes' walk of Birmingham New Street Station and Five Ways Station
• Easy access to The Bullring,The Symphony Hall, The ICC, The Mailbox, Birmingham Canals Network
• Close to transport links
PLACES BIRMINGHAM ARE MEMBERS OF:
ARLA Propertymark (Client Money Protection)
The Property Ombudsman
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
TENANT FEE SCHEDULE
Holding Deposit (per tenancy)
One week's rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year)
Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year)
Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenants Request)
£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenants Request)
£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenants Request)
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
See more properties like this: