- Barts End is a significant wing of a country house built in the late 1800's with many of the rooms enjoying a double aspect, and views over a woodland valley
- Situated at the end of a private drive ensuring privacy. Grounds extend to approx 1/3 acre, predominantly laid to lawn and light woodland
- Gravel driveway offering parking and turning for numerous vehicles in addition to a substantial detached double garage
- Charming family room with a large wood burning stove and several feature arched patio doors opening to the gardens
- No onward chain
- Double aspect kitchen with extensive built in base and wall storage, gas Aga and integrated white goods
- Living room with sitting area to one end and dining area to the other (option to divide formally into two separate rooms if desired) Juliette style balcony overlooking the garden
- Light and spacious master bedroom, courtesy of two large windows, with built in wardrobes and retaining a character mantelpiece
- Two further double bedrooms and a modern family shower room
- Adjoining the garage is former stable block and chicken run which now require attention
Viewing recommended. Bart’s End forms a significant 3/4 bedroom wing of this impressive Victorian country house set within the very heart of Grayshott Village and the vast selection of shops and amenities this award winning village has to offer. Just a few seconds walk away whilst being in a private location at the end of a long drive.
Architecturally charming, with tile hung elevations, Georgian style arches, and generous windows throughout the property, Barts End offers a fantastic opportunity to live in a period house all the while enjoying the sympathetic charms the current owners have enhanced.
With a plethora of features to appreciate such as a 1/3 of an acre of garden with a path down onto the historic Stoney Bottom lane that leads to the National Trust’s Waggoner’s Ponds, and an unusually generous selection of outbuildings, Bart’s Ends is a fascinating and unique property that really should be seen to be appreciated, and is also offered with no onward chain. A great many more features await your discovery, Warren Powell Richards would be delighted to speak to you further about Bart’s End. EPC D 64
For full details please see our brochure
LOCATION Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: