A stunning two bedroom triplex apartment with exclusive private lift to all floors, private sun terrace with panoramic views, open plan living room/kitchen and presented to an exceptionally high specification throughout.
Baddesley Clinton - Is a tiny hamlet well located in the heart of the Midlands with easy access to both the M42 and A46 which in turn link to the Midlands Motorway Network. Located off the A4141 which joins Solihull to the North West and Warwick via the A4177 to the south east. Junction 5 of the M42 is just 5 miles away with Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham International Railway Station and the National Exhibition Centre within a further 5 miles accessed off Junction 6 of the M42, Henley in Arden is approximately 8 miles, Solihull 6 miles and Birmingham 17 miles.
Beautiful Hay Wood and the renowned National Trust property known as Baddesley Clinton are just a short distance away.
All properties at The Convent are individual, each with its own secret heritage and historic architecture. Original features have been retained including gothic arches, stained glass windows and cathedral ceilings. The focal point of The Convent is the secluded and picturesque courtyard with cherry trees and fountain.
Named after the Mother Superior herself, this triplex apartment features its own exclusive private lift which accesses all floors. The magnificent master suite features a separate dressing room with en-suite bathroom including a classic roll top bath which is framed by a vaulted dormer window. The top floor comprises a beautiful lounge, kitchen/diner and private sun terrace boasting spectacular panoramic views.
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall
Inner Hallway - with Store cupboard
Private lift to all floors
First Floor - Landing Area - With staircase, lift, store cupboard and utility room.
Master Bedroom with Large En-suite Bathroom and Dressing Room.
Bedroom Two - With Wardrobes
Second Floor - Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
Bi-fold doors leading out to a private terrace.
Outside - Second floor sun terrace and a single garage.
Kitchen - * Bespoke handmade walnut lined kitchen units
* Integrated Meile appliances, where applicable to include Induction hob or gas, single oven, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and warming drawer in certain plots.
* Silestone Lyra worktops
* Ceramic limestone floor tiles.
Internal Finishes & Features - * Ground, first (second) floor zoned (air source) under floor heating to all new build properties
* Upper floors fitted with cast iron radiators and thermostatic valves
* Bespoke handmade oversized doors
* Bespoke architrave & skirting
* Bespoke handmade fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Nickel plated door furniture & electrical sockets/switch plates
* New painted timber double glazed casement windows/doors
* Where refurbished (leaded glass) are contained within new triple glazed units
* High levels of insulation within roof space and walls
Bathroom & En-Suite - * Lefory Brooks sanitaryware
* Full height tiling to shower walls
* Multi-rail chrome towel rails
* Under floor heating with electronic control
* Cast iron roll top bath in selected properties
Media & Communications - * Telephone & data sockets to kitchen
* Denon sound system including flush ceiling speakers fitted to principal rooms
* Integrated television reception system (digital/terrestrial/Sky, DAD, FM) to selected rooms
* Automated gate entry system
Electrical & Lighting - * Contemporary satin Nickel sockets and switches throughout
* Lighting in kitchen - tbc
* Lighting in living & bedroom areas (wall lights etc) - tbc
* 5-amp lighting circuit & sockets to living, dining & master bedroom (where designed)
* Lighting to garage
* External lighting to front & back door
* External power socket to each property
Security & Peace Of Mind - * 10 year BLP Insurance warranty
* NACOSS approved alarm system
* Secured coded automated gated entrance
* Dawn to dusk timed sensors to external communal lighting
External Details - * Turfed garden areas with stone paved patios and pathways (where applicable)
* Cotswold buff 20mm gravel
* Water tap to rear of property
* Courtyards, landscaping & main driveway are maintained by Management Company (Bigwoods)
* Timber framed garages (where applicable)
Services - * Air Source under floor heating
* Mains water & sewerage
* Mains electricity
* 125 year lease
IMPORTANT NOTICE ehB Residential for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:- 1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of ehB Residential has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of ehB Residential, nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Measurement and other information. All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particulars importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the properties. 5. The agents will require identity documentation and evidence of address before entering into any transaction under money laundering regulations 2007.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: