Adams Court is the latest development by regional developer MJ Saltmarsh, comprising just 14 detached houses, finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Incentives & Buying Solutions available*
Assisted Move - MJ Saltmarsh Building will contribute towards your estate agency fees and legal fees.
Stamp duty paid – that's a saving of up to £6250!
Mortgage paid – for up to 12 months.
* Incentives and buying solutions available subject to terms and conditions. Please contact either of the joint agents for further information.
• uPVC anthracite grey double glazing
• Gas fired central heating including high efficiency Ideal Logic combination boiler (35w)
• Multi-point security locking to windows and external doors
• Level threshold to front of all properties
• 10 Year NHBC warranty
• Turfed rear garden with patio
• Closeboard timber fencing to rear and side boundaries
• Natural slate roofs
• Brick and Cedral cladding elevations (maintenance free)
• Security lighting
• External lighting
• PVC rainwater goods
• Dordogne smooth style doors with Newington satin levers and hinges
• Mains powered smoke detectors
• TV points to living room and bedrooms
• Telephone point to living room
• USB points to all habitable rooms
Kitchen / Utility
• Benchmarx Soho Dove matt grey kitchens (soft close and handleless)
• Integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel chimney extractor hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine
Bathroom / En suites
• Thirty6 sanitaryware in white
• Thermostatic shower
• Shower cubicle with mains shower (En suites)
• Luna Dust grey matt wall tiles
• Chrome towel rails
Help to Buy
Adams Court is eligible for the Government-backed Help to Buy Scheme, available to both first time buyers and existing homeowners.
With a Help to Buy Equity Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit (instead of the normal 10%).and a 75% mortgage* to make up the rest.
Please contact us for further information, including the eligibility criteria.
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Bideford is an attractive town located on the west bank of the River Torridge and is a short drive from some of North Devon's finest beaches and coastlands. Bideford has something to satisfy every taste, whether that is quirky restaurants, strolling the town lanes, or roaming the glorious coastline.
Conveniently located 10 miles outside of the large town of Barnstaple, Bideford enjoys a range of facilities including a variety of pubs and eateries, with reputable health clubs and outstanding schools. Bideford was once Britain's third largest port and takes its name from "By-the-ford". Known for its thriving shopping centre, the town is home to a historic pannier market which has everything from fresh produce to local arts and crafts. It also has some incredible antique shops which are scattered through the famous narrow back streets and alleyways leading to the tree lined Quay.
A ferry operates between Bideford Quay and Lundy Island, which lies approximately 22 miles (35 km) away in the Bristol Channel. Lundy has a population of 28 people and is undisturbed by cars. The Island encompasses a small village with an inn, Victorian church, and the 13th century Marisco Castle. There is also a disused lighthouse to discover which offers stunning views over the island.
There are variety of activities to participate in too, including bird watching, fishing, and diving. For cyclists and walkers, there is the traffic-free Tarka Trail, perfect for exploring the lovely local scenery. The track stretches over 32 miles from Braunton to Meeth along woodlands and the estuary.
Bideford's beautiful Victoria Park boasts a wonderful children's play area and free splash pool which is popular on sunny days. Scattered around Bideford are some charming villages such as Appledore, Instow, and Clovelly, offering many fascinations. If you love exploring nature, not too far away is the beautiful Exmoor National Park.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: