- Well presented
- 3 bedroom semi-detached
- Entrance hall, through lounge, fitted kitchen, w.c, bathroom
- Off road parking
- Side driveway leading to garage
- RENT: £895.00 PER CALENDAR MONTH
Launde Primary School (0.4mi.)
Brocks Hill Primary School (0.5mi.)
Beauchamp College (0.5mi.)
We are pleased to offer this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached property with full gas central heating and double glazing which is available to let. The property benefits from off road parking and garage and is ideally located near to Sainsburys superstore, just off Rosemead Drive. The property is available around the 19th September 2019.
By appointment through the sole letting agent.
Residential Lettings - Application Procedure
IMPORTANT - Please read the following:
Kal Sangra Shonki Brothers Ltd is a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is covered by the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman.
All properties are available for a minimum of 6 months and all tenancies are at the discretion of the landlord.
A non-refundable reservation fee (to hold the property for a maximum of 1 month) equivalent to 1 weeks rent (per tenant) will be payable to the Agents by the ingoing Tenant/s to commence the application and begin referencing. If the tenant is successful in the referencing process, this reservation fee will come off the total balance payable prior to moving in. If however, the tenant is unsuccessful, and fails the referencing process, this amount will be retained by the agents.
Prospective tenants will be required to complete a Rental Application Form and provide:
* Identification documents (UK driving licence, passport etc).
* Proof of right to reside in the UK (UK passport, EEA identity card etc).
* Full details of employment including:
- Employer's contact details (telephone number and email address - no mobile number).
- Last 3 months wage slips.
* If self-employed or company tenancies company and financial details (credit, business bank and accountants references).
* Current residential details including:
- Proof of residential address (bank statement, utility bill, not more than 3 months old -no mobile telephone bill).
- If you have lived there less than 3 years, a list of all addresses for the last 3 years with dates of occupation.
- Landlord's reference/s.
- Current letting agents/landlord's full contact details.
* Bank details to set up a Standing Order mandate.
* All students will require personal guarantors.
On signing the Tenancy Agreement we require:
* A deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent, which we will forward to the Deposit Protection Service[use Contact Agent Button] / [use Contact Agent Button]).
* The rent for the forthcoming month. Thereafter, rent is payable in advance on the anniversary date of each month by standing order.
* We accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash (up to the sum of £3,000)
- Cheque (keys to be provided on cleared funds)
- Direct BACs Transfer / bankers draft
- Debit / Credit card (credit card subject to a surcharge of 2.75%).
The services, systems and appliances listed have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. All measurements are approximate.
PLEASE NOTE: All properties are let out on a non-smoking basis and any pets are subject to prior approval from the landlord.
Important Information: - Shonki Brothers their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
These particulars are prepared as a general guide for the property and whilst they are believed to be correct their accuracy is not guaranteed. As such all photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are only provided as a guide and should not be relied upon for the purchase of flooring or any other fixtures or fittings.
Any and all fixtures and fittings listed in these particulars are deemed removable by the vendor. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or services and it is in the buyer's interest to check the working condition of any applications.
Neither Shonki Brothers Ltd nor its employees or agents are authorised to make or give any representation, guarantees or warranties whatsoever in relation to the above premises. Interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or survey on any matter or statement contained in these particulars.
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
Whilst we take care in preparing these particulars, it is the buyers responsibility to ensure they have carried out all their investigations of the various aspects of the property and that his/her legal representative confirms as soon as possible all matters relating to title, including the extent and boundaries of the property and other important matters, before exchange of contracts
Any ground rent, service charges and any other lease details (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
The premises detailed in these particulars are offered subject to them not having been let, sold or withdrawn and Shonki Brothers Ltd will accept no liability for consequential loss arising from these particulars or any negotiations in relation thereto.
You are asked to exercise all care and diligence during your inspection of the property and the Agents are unable to warrant that the property is free of hazards or complies with Health and Safety legislation. The Agents accept no liability for injury or loss to persons or property when visiting the property.
In accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, the intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there is no delay in agreeing the sale.
See more properties like this: