- House Share
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Energy Rating : D
- Washing Machine
- Council Tax Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
50% FIRST MONTH RENT & £50 AMAZON VOUCHER. Professional House Share, newly refurbished to a very high standard that offers luxury living. Ideally located for motorway/transport links, Ashton Town Centre, Tameside hospital and a number of Colleges. With a bus stop only a couple of minutes away you can also be in Manchester Piccadilly within 30 minutes.
Within a couple of minutes walk to Guide Bridge train station. 12 minute journey in to Manchester City Centre.
Each of the 5 luxury bedrooms have been newly decorated and includes brand new carpets and furniture
The kitchen is fully fitted and comes with all the essentials. With brand new oven and hob, american style fridge freezer, microwave, vac, kettle, pots, pans, plates, glasses and cutlery.
Inclusive of all bills including Super Fast Virgin Cable WIFI.
Small front garden and sunny back yard for relaxing after a hard days work.
Plenty of on road parking surrounding the property.
Sorry No Students Or DSS
References required including credit check
SINGLE OCCUPANTS ONLY
What you get:
- Fully Furnished Double Room
- All Bills (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, TV Licence)
- Unlimited High Speed Fibre Optic Wifi
- All Full Time Working Professional House Mates
- Communal Kitchen Diner
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- High quality furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants, town centre and train station in to Manchester
- We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs not ours.
Need to move fast?
We can get your application processed in a few hours with all the right info so can get you into your new room as quick as you need.
We make the process as easy as possible and you can even apply online, and we are happy to help you if you get stuck with anything.
See more properties like this: