2 bedroom apartment for sale
Alie Street, Goodman's Fields, E1>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Modern apartment with a range of impressive amenities
- Private balcony
- Located within the well-desired Goodmans Fields development
- Close to Aldgate and Aldgate East station
- High specification throughout
- No onward chain
The apartment which offers 937 sq ft (87.1 sq.m) of living space is located on the first floor.
This development was completed in summer 2017 . Residents have a 24 hour Concierge, Residents' Private Cinema, Private Health Club with 18 metre Swimming pool, Gym and Spa along with a Business Lounge.
The apartment comes with engineered wooden flooring throughout the halls and lounge, a high specification fully fitted open plan Poggenpohl kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooker and wine cooler, light and airy lounge space which leads on to a balcony, modern bathroom with underfloor heating and access to a beautifully landscaped tenth floor roof garden.
Residents also have access to the onsite gymnasium, swimming pool and spa, plus 24 hour concierge and private cinema room.
Set around a central Main Plaza with pedestrian walkways, luscious greenery and vibrant restaurants, Goodman's Fields will provide a new city destination for London.
All apartments benefit from balconies, terraces or winter gardens, architecture by award-winning Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands, interiors by renowned Johnson Naylor.
Goodman's Fields is located on the doorstep of the City of London and within close proximity to the River Thames. Shoreditch and Spitalfields are also nearby, and offer excellent shopping, dining and nightlife.
Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations are within 0.3 miles and provide superb transport links around London on the Circle, District, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City lines. All distances and times are approximate
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Property information from this agent
CBRE Residential - London, Canary Wharf
Millenium Harbour, 22 Westferry Road London E14 8LW
See more properties like this:
Property reference CAR180323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential - London, Canary Wharf. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.