- Tenure: Freehold
- Rarely available with panoramic harbour & tree top views in this hillside location
- Spectacular detached, contemporary home, completely remodelled by the present owners
- Top floor is an entertaining room/bar with a 38'x19' L-shaped composite decking
- Kitchen is beautifully fitted with extensive, top of the range Miele appliances
- Main living space enjoys stunning views & sliding doors with a Juliette balcony
- 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes or walk-in dressing areas & 4 luxurious bathrooms (3 en-suite)
- Rear garden has various composite decks on different levels. 1 level has a superb Hydropool
- Simply stunning, turn key property with control 4 home automation system, double garage
- Double glazing, sylish fitted lighting including 3 'Spitfire' lights, lift-ready lift shaft
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Lilliput Church of England Infant School (0.3mi.)
Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School (0.7mi.)
Baden-Powell and St Peter's Church of England Junior School (0.7mi.)
Rarely available with panoramic harbour and tree top views in this hillside location is this spectacular detached contemporary home. The specification is truly of the highest grade, having been completely remodelled and fitted by the present owners for their own occupation, taking time to design and source all the elements to ensure the perfect fusion. The interaction between internal accommodation and external areas has been thoughtfully planned to maximize access and flow between the two, and of course to incorporate the wonderful views from as many places as possible.
The top floor is a dedicated entertaining room/bar with a generous 38’ x 19’ L-shaped composite deck and once again affords fabulous views. This naturally has a variety of potential uses such as a cinema room or lounge if so desired.
The kitchen is beautifully fitted in stylish units including a concealed walk-in larder with clean contemporary lines and all expected extras. The extensive range of integrated appliances are of course top of the range Miele appliances and include a variety of ovens, gas hob with pop-up extractor, large wine cooler, and substantial fridge and freezer.
The focal point of the main living space is an impressive contemporary gas fire inset to the wall with a stylish surround and real flame log effect fire. As you would expect, this room enjoys the spectacular views with extra width double glazed sliding doors opening to the front with a frameless glass Juliette balcony.
The rear garden area is a delightful relaxing or entertaining space, comprising various composite decks on different levels separated by stunning frameless glass balustrades. One level has a superb Hydropool with swim-jets and in-built Jacuzzi.
There are four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes or walk-in dressing areas and four bathrooms (3 en suite) affording luxury at all levels. Once again three of the bedrooms benefit from the views, in particular the first floor master bedroom which has a glass Juliet balcony. The fourth bedroom has doors leading to the covered courtyard area.
This is a simply stunning, turn-key property with a multitude of additional noteworthy features such as Control 4 home automation system, double garage, double glazing, extensive use of tiered stone for decoration, many fitted extras, stylish fitted lighting including 3 ‘Spitfire’ lights over the stairs, lift-ready lift shaft and annex potential if so desired.
The property is set at the top of the Brownsea View Avenue, just quarter of a mile from the shops and amenities in Lilliput Village, 1.5 miles from Canford Cliffs Village, just over a mile from Ashley Cross and within 2 miles of Poole Town Centre. Parkstone Golf Club is just over a mile away and the beautiful sandy bathing beaches that the area is famous for are approximately 1.5 miles away. Poole Harbour offers an array of water sports, with Whitecliff Harbourside Park and Poole Park just a short walk away.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: