1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of £500. This then secures the property (only once all holding fees have been paid if more than one applicant). At this time you will be passed to our onboarding platform Goodlord, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process.
3. Your Agency Fee is £330 (for one tenant, subsequent tenants £66), Company Agency Fee £420 and Student Agency Fee £180 (for each student applicant) and the deposit is usually equal to one month's rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, Goodlord and ourselves will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
5. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
6. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance. Guarantor Fee £66.
7. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Please call us on 01225 484811 to pay by debit/credit card. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
RENT & DEPOSIT
HOLDING FEE £500
To have a property taken off the market and commence an application, per applicant. These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (deposit, rent and applicable agency fee) once your application is approved
Paid in advance, per calendar month
Usually equivalent to one months rent, paid in advance
AGENCY FEE £330
Includes referencing, credit search as appropriate, per applicant, additional applicants @ £66 each
GUARANTOR FEE £66
Applicants on lower incomes or with no references
COMPANY AGENCY FEE £420
Includes referencing, credit search as appropriate
STUDENT AGENCY FEE £180
Includes referencing, credit search as appropriate, per applicant, regardless of group size. Includes guarantor fee
CORRESPONDENCE FEE £54
Per item sent as a result of non-compliance with your contractual obligations
NON-EMERGENCY CALL OUT £60
Such as misplaced keys or own-fault maintenance call
LOSS OF KEYS £180
Minimum charge for replacing keys, locks, fobs, etc
All fees inclusive of VAT. Fees and terms are subject to change