High quality motor vehicle Training Centre available for lease 6,000 Sqft - more units available.
Integrated office/ reception.
Fully equipped training rooms.
Secured compound with customer parking.
Excellent access: 3min to M18.
Force 10 Property Management are delighted to offer this well presented, high quality, modern industrial unit with integrated office and training rooms for up to 20 people.
The unit, of approx. 6,000 sqft (554.3 sqm), comprises of divided office space, large training rooms (up to 20 people) and workshop/ warehouse/ storage/ specialised training area.
The property is divided as follows:
- Internal office/ reception;
- Training rooms
- Kitchen unit;
- Warehouse/ workshop area;
- Close to motorway links – 3 min drive to M18
- Open over security door to warehouse;
- Secured compound with customer parking.
The property is situated within the Meadow View Industrial Estate which offers also access to a high quality cafeteria.
Service/ Maintenance Charge
Other costs include the service charge - £2.00/sqft, which includes outside utilities, maintenance, site maintenance, signage, insurance.
The rent on these premises is not subject to VAT.
The ingoing tenant will be required to pay the legal fees for the release of the legal documents.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Force 10 Property Management on[use Contact Agent Button].
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.