- McCarthy & Stone Assisted Living Development
- Table Service Restaurant
- Homewoners' Lounge
- Guest Suite Perfect for Visitors
- Roof Terrace with Seating Area
- Lift to All Floors
- EPC - TBC
Ripley St Thomas Church of England Academy (0.2mi.)
Bowerham Primary & Nursery School (0.2mi.)
Jamea Al Kauthar (0.3mi.)
Exclusive development of 54 one and two bedroom apartments is set in a convenient location and has all the amenities you want close by. What's more McCarthy & Stone apartments are designed to make it easy for you to live independently with every home comfort.
We are pleased to announce after McCarthy and Stone successful Sales Launch event that their new development consisiting of 54 one and two bedroom stylish Assisted Living apartments is now selling off plan.Please contact Sales Executive Solette Grainger, based in our office to arrange a personal appointment at home or a convenient loaction of your choice, to view plans, discuss prices and reserve off plan before show complex opening, which is currently scheduled for Autumn 2016.These are offered on a Private Shared Ownership scheme. you purchase 70% of the property and pay rent on the remaining 30%. You can also purchase the remaining 30% in 10% increments as and when.
Located in the North West, Lancaster is conveniently situated only a couple of miles from the coast nestled between Manchester and the Lake District. Set amidst spectacular scenery, the city offers easy access to the national road network and boasts strong rail links to the rest of the country. The proposed development will sit just outside the city centre and benefits from an array of local amenities and shops. Now a vibrant university city, Lancaster began life as a Roman Fort. Its cobbled streets contrast with smart shops and lively bars and restaurants. A farmer's market takes place every second Wednesday at Market Square and offers an array of local produce available for purchase. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, Lancaster offers a wealth of attractions to tempt tourists. Lancaster's Norman Castle watches over the city and its sturdy walls enclose both a courthouse and a prison, the latter of which was closed in 2011. Other local heritage attractions are the Priory and Parish Church, both famed for their unique architecture. Take a trip to Morecambe Bay and watch waders march up the shore or spot seals lazing in the sea. In addition to its unique wildlife, the area also boasts spectacular seascape views.
McCarthy and Stone creates environments for our homeowners to get more out of life. More time for things that count. Convenience and companionship with an independent and flexible way of living - your own front door alongside beautiful landscaping and social spaces for when the mood takes. See for yourself...If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest Assisted Living selling site to this development at Wainwright Court in Kendal.
On-site facilities 24 hour, 365 days a year on-site staffing,Car parking, Domestic assistance, Estates Manager, Guest suite for family and friends, Beautiful communal lounges for socialising, fabulous roof top terrace with seating, Table service restaurant, Wheelchair accessibility.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: