- Modern One Bedroom
- First Floor Flat
- Double Glazed & Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Part Furnished * Available Early December 2020
Moseley Primary School (0.4mi.)
All Souls Catholic Primary School (0.4mi.)
Spon Gate Primary School (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Part furnished
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT. DOUBLE GLAZED & ELECTRIC HEATING. LOUNGE. FITTED KITCHEN. FITTED BATHROOM. ALLOCATED PARKING. PART FURNISHED * AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER 2020.
Communal door to:
Door into Communal Hall and stairs to all floors. Door to:
Doors to Lounge, Bedroom and Bathroom. Built in cupboard. Storage heater.
Fitted traditional white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower and screen over, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom 11'1 (3.35 M) approx. x 8'11 (2.44 M) approx.
Double glazed window to the front. Storage heater.
Lounge 10'7 (3.05 M) approx. x 13'11 (3.96 M) approx.
Double glazed window to the front. Storage heater. Door to:
Kitchen 7'3 (2.13 M) approx. x 8'3 (2.44 M) approx.
Ample fitted base units with work surfaces over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Electric cooker point. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for domestic appliance. Built in cupboard. Double glazed window to the side.
Communal parking area with designated parking space.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Alternative Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Alternative Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: