Harrogate Grammar School (0.2mi.)
Western Primary School (0.4mi.)
St Peter's Church of England Primary School (0.4mi.)
- Availability date: 4 Oct 2020
- Deposit: £1096
- Long term let
An immaculately presented two-bedroomed purpose-built first-floor apartment, having been completely refurbished to a high standard in the last couple of years. This superb apartment has its own private ground-floor entrance which leads to the spacious and beautifully presented accommodation. With the benefit of single garage and attractive communal gardens. EPC rating D. No pets or children.
GROUND FLOOR Private front door leads to -
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL With staircase leading to the first floor.
SPACIOUS LANDING Central heating radiator, coved ceiling and fitted storage cupboard. Pull-down ladders lead to large roof space, being part boarded.
LOUNGE 17' 10" x 11' 10" (5.44m x 3.61m) With double-glazed bay window to front, further double-glazed window to side, two central heating radiators and coved ceiling. Modern wall-mounted flame-effect electric fire.
DINING KITCHEN 11' 10" x 8' 4" (3.61m x 2.54m) With double-glazed window to side and fitted with an extensive range of good quality fittings comprising base cupboards with work surfaces above having inset 1.5-bowl single-drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks and matching wall-mounted units, plus fitted breakfast bar. Including built-in gas hob with split-level double oven adjacent and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge and freezer. With tiled floor and fitted cupboard housing the gas-fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM 1 13' 6" to wardrobe front x 9' 8" (4.11m x 2.95m) A double bedroom with double-glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and coved ceiling. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Modern suite comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash-hand basin and low-flush WC with concealed cistern. Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome ladder-style heated towel rail and good-sized fitted shelved linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 13' 10" x 10' 1" (4.22m x 3.07m) A further double bedroom with double-glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit with wash-hand basin with cupboard below and low-flush WC with concealed cistern. With half-tiled walls, chrome ladder-style heated towel rail, mirror-fronted medicine cabinet and extractor fan.
OUTSIDE The apartment has the benefit of a SINGLE GARAGE situated in an adjacent suite of garages. Visitors' parking is also available. The development stands in well-maintained, attractive gardens for communal use by the residents.
COUNCIL TAX This property has been placed in council tax band D.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will NOT be managed by Verity Frearson.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: