- DELIGHTFUL HOME ONLY 800M TO THE SANDY BEACHES
- WEALTH OF RESTAURANTS & LOCAL AMENITIES
- FULLY KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH BALCONY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS/ENSUITES
- GARAGE WITH AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- LANDSCAPED LEVEL PRIVATE GARDEN *STC
WELCOME to SEASCAPES. A DELIGHTFUL 4 double bedroom home situated within a short WALK to the AWARD winning SANDY BEACHES (800m). This BEAUTIFULLY presented HOME offers an ABUNDANCE of fine FEATURES throughout.
A generously proportioned home with a good sunny aspect on the highly sought after Sandbanks Peninsula. In very good decorative order throughout, the house sits less than 800m from the sandy beaches and has a good sized level garden to the rear that could be made private.
Delightfully spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom family home situated on the exclusive Sandbanks Peninsula within easy level walking distance to the award winning golden sandy beaches and shores of Poole Harbour.
This well presented home has accommodation arranged over three floors to include kitchen breakfast room, living room with balcony, four double bedrooms, four bathrooms (three en-suite) and a single garage with off road parking.
The external rear of the property is to be split giving private retained area's and there is ample off road parking to the front elevation.
• Spacious and versatile family home
• Accommodation arranged over three floors
• Exclusive location on Sandbanks Peninsula
• Easy level walking distance to golden sandy beaches
• Driveway to the front providing ample off road parking and access to the garage
• Living room with ample dining space and access onto the front balcony
• Open plan kitchen with 'AEG' appliances
• Ground floor shower room
• Bedroom three & four to the ground floor
• Second floor master bedroom with balcony and en-suite bath/shower room
• Second floor guest bedroom with ensuite
• Family bath/shower room
• Beautifully kept, easy maintenance gardens
Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
The beautiful award winning sandy beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep.
The Sandbanks Chain Ferry crosses the short stretch of water across to the Purbecks, giving access to Shell Bay, Swanage and the rest of the magnificent Jurassic coastline and stunning Purbeck countryside.
For eating out, the wonderful Rick Stein's restaurant, next to Tailor Made's office, is very popular and across the chain ferry is also the delightful The Pig On the Beach and The Fish Place. The area's favourite Chinese restaurant, the renowned Ocean Palace, is located inside Sandbanks Hotel. Sandbanks is also the home to the Royal Motor Yacht Club and Sandbanks Yacht Club. Property here is a premium attracting second residence investments and holiday home retreats.
Approximately 2 hours from London by road or train and with national and international links at the nearby Bournemouth International Airport, Sandbanks is the ideal retreat for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
See more properties like this: