- Tenure: Freehold
- Beautifully presented
- Excellent studio Annexe
- Close to Cumnor House School
- Paddocks and woodland - 15 acres
- Convenient for Haywards Heath
Danehill Church of England Primary School (0.1mi.)
Cumnor House School (0.4mi.)
St Giles CofE Primary School (1.6mi.)
**Guide Price £1,400,000 - £1,500,000** A stylish and attractive family home with annexe offering excellent space in a stunning setting with rural views, beautiful gardens, woodlands and paddocks on the edge of Danehill and close to Cumnor House School. In all approximately 15 acres. EPC Rating E
An attractive and very well presented home of Victorian origins which has been substantially improved by the current owners, providing a wide range of accommodation as well as an annexe and studio. Presenting rendered elevations under a tiled roof with wood-framed doubleglazed
windows throughout, the house benefits from plenty of natural light and has been designed with family life in mind. The main features include:
• Entrance Hall with boot cupboard and storage leading to generous Reception Hall with wood floors and fitted bookshelves.
• Spacious Kitchen with wood floors and range of hand-built bespoke units under a mix of wood and granite surfaces with a range cooker and
Smeg 2-ring electric hob, space for American-style fridge-freezer and dishwasher, with square bay windows including French patio doors with
steps to the garden terrace.
• The kitchen opens through to the Dining Room, with cork-tiled floors and windows providing attractive outlook to the gardens.
• Sitting Room with double aspect, square bay window overlooking gardens, fitted book shelves, and fireplace with brick surround and
• Play Room through to Rear Lobby with Boiler Room and space for washing machine/tumble dryer.
• Impressive Master Bedroom Suite with stunning views over the land, Dressing Room and En-Suite Bathroom with tiled floor, roll-top bath and
separate shower unit with part-panelled walls.
• Guest Suite with fitted wardrobes and a double aspect, having En-Suite Bathroom with separate bath and shower unit, part-tiled walls and floor.
• 3 further Bedrooms, all with attractive outlooks, together with Family Bathroom with tiled floor, part-tiled walls and shower over bath.
Approached from the road through its own woodland, which in turn leads to a private gravel drive with plenty of parking to the front
of the house. Immediately to the side of the house is a recently-converted studio annexe with studio room having wood floors and woodburning stove
with sleeping platform above, modern shower room and kitchenette. There is a small courtyard to the rear of the property and the front enjoys
a south-westerly aspect, with stone terrace leading to a sweeping lawn bordered by mature hedgerows and shrubs, and running down to an
attractive fenced stream and pond with bridge to an island. Beyond the garden, the property has a second drive leading to a double garage with
To the rear are two large grass paddocks, in a corner of which is a stone building converted to a home office/studio with beautiful views and to the
side an open wood shed/tractor store. The property is surrounded by its own land and enjoys a large expanse of attractive woodland with many tree varieties and bluebells.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: