This spacious property has a traditional look and feel, yet the benefit of a modern open plan kitchen and dining area. Spread out across three floors, with ample storage and a meticulous finish.
Situated on a private road, this exclusive property is just a 50 minute train journey to London. A peaceful retreat from the bustle of London yet serviced by a variety of local amenities including primary schools, the local village, Surrey Downs, shopping in nearby Reigate, and a multitude of National Trust sites.
Golf lovers rejoice. Woodbury House is only moments away from the Walton Heath Golf Club, whose historical patronage includes King Edward VIII, Winston Churchill and David Lloyd George.
The house is generously sized (3,169 sq ft), beautifully presented, and conveniently located. The plot measures approximately 823 sq m (8,869 sq ft). Part Exchange Available (subject to terms and conditions).
WOODBURY HOUSE SPECIFICATION
- Bespoke handmade fitted kitchen with painted units complimented with quartz or marble stone worktops
- Integrated appliances to include electric oven, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor above, warming drawer, full height fridge, freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Recessed lights and under pelmet lighting
- To the utility room there is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a stainless steel sink and drainer
BATHROOMS, CLOAKROOM & EN-SUITES
- Showers with low-level trays and glass screens
- Sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fitments
- Designer wall and floor tiles
- Tiles laid to the kitchen, living/dining area, entrance hall, en-suite bath/shower rooms, utility room and cloakroom
- Carpets to all other areas
- Gas central heating via radiators to the first and second floors and underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Chrome towel rails with summer settings fitted to en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Painted internal doors with chrome fitments
- UPVC flush sash windows and chrome fitments
- Pre-wired for satellite TV system
- Pre-wired for an entertainment system to the ground floor and master bedroom
- Full alarm system fitted
- Footpaths and terrace in Indian stone
- External lighting to the front and rear of the house
- Electric up and over doors to garage
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with turfed laid and planting to compliment
The Village of Walton is situated in between Reigate and Epsom and is an ideal location for those seeking a beautiful and peaceful setting. The area has a range of both private and state schools including Chinthurst Prep School, Aberdour, Walton and Tadworth Primary Schools as well as Epsom College, City of London Freemen's School, Reigate Grammar & St Johns in Leatherhead. Reigate offers a large range of high street and independent boutique shops as well as a cinema and a wide choice of restaurants and bars. Epsom offers yet more shopping with large high street shops, restaurants, bars and cinema. Walton Heath Golf Club is moments away and within a short drive there is the RAC Golf and Country Club Epsom. Walton Heath and Epsom Downs offer excellent walking and riding within a short distance. The Village itself has a range of pubs, restaurants and shops including a supermarket, butcher, baker and fishmonger are in the village or a short distance away. Tadworth station offers a fast service to London Bridge in under 50 minutes. The M25 motorway is easily accessed at Junction 8 or 9, enabling fast routes to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.