- **OPEN HOUSE EVENT: 23rd March 10am-1pm, by appointment**
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Unique design features
- High quality finishes with tech enhancements
- Two cloakrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Bi-folding doors and large window features
- Vaulted ceiling and gallery staircase
- Decking, patio and a large garden
- Garage and no-through road access
LOCATION This unique development offers two bespoke, luxury homes on the edge of Pamber Forest; Oak Tree House and Beech Tree House. Oak Tree House is now complete, with Beech Tree House due for completion shortly, presenting five double bedrooms.
These unique homes can be found in a quiet residential area, The Glen, within Pamber Heath. Designed and finished to exceptional standards by Edison Homes.
THE PROPERTY Oak Tree House offers a bespoke layout with some exquisite design features, particularly the wealth of light introduced by remarkable window designs, paired with gallery staircases and vaulted ceilings.
We strongly recommend viewings to fully appreciate the design and workmanship that has gone into creating some truly unique spaces.
This remarkable home also benefits from high quality finishes, with bi-folding doors, detailed lighting and wiring solutions, integrated appliances and much more.
SPECIFICATIONS - Neutral tones throughout
- Ceramic Porcelanosa tiled flooring in entrance hall, lower hallway, kitchen and utility room
- Siemens kitchen appliances; 5 zone hob, 2 ovens (including microwave), dishwasher, wine cooler, 2 fridge/freezers (1 in utility room)
- Quooker boiling water tap
- Silestone kitchen island with seating and a prep sink
- Velvet blue (navy) and light grey units (light grey continued in utility room)
- Inset spotlights, pendants, downlighting and wall wash lighting (creating a cinema effect in the lounge)
- Vaulted ceilings in the entrance hall
- Oak staircase with glass balustrades and low level recessed stair lighting
- Underfloor heating across the downstairs levels
- 2 large en suites with Porcelanosa tiled walls and flooring
- Recessed shelving in the en suites
- 2 cloakrooms (ground floor and lower ground)
- Large bathroom with freestanding bath and a large shower
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in each bathroom
- 4 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with a 'bespoke' walk-in wardrobe
- 5 amp plug sockets in the lounge and bedrooms 1 and 2
- TV points in the lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- CAT 5 wiring
- Wired for a Ring Smart Doorbell
- Bi-folding doors to the garden
AGENTS NOTE Any CGIs are a visual representation of the finished home.
Disclaimer: Whilst the information provided within this brochure has been prepared with due care, this brochure has been designed to give a general idea of the development, how it will look and could be furnished for illustrative purposes only. As such, the content of this brochure should not be taken as forming part of the specification or contract for purchase. The dimensions provided are as accurate as possible during the construction phase of this project, but may well be adjusted due to the requirements of construction. Each prospective purchaser should check the plans and specifications of the product in which they are interested in at the sales office before making a reservation. The right is reserved to amend the designs and specification as necessary and without notice.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: