3 bedroom terraced house to rent
East Park Avenue, East Hull>
- Within Walking Distance to East Park and Local Amenities of Holderness Road
- THREE Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Spacious Accomodation
- TWO Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear Yard
- Good Sized Rear Yard
- Plenty Of On Street Parking
- Council Tax Band A
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
Accomodation includes two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen to include oven, hob, extractor fan,
To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Paved rear yard and on street parking.
Kitchen: 3.03m x 3.20m
Reception Room: 5.11m x 3.86m
Reception Room: 3.91m x 4.08m
Bedroom: 3.12m x 3.22m
Bedroom: 2.37m x 3.37m
Bedroom: 4.10m x 3.47m
Bathroom: 1.40m x 3.08m
TENANT INFORMATION Before the tenancy starts (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 week's rent
During the tenancy (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to make a change to the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate from the due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note; this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys(s), permits or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and/or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant(s).
- If you wish to surrender the tenancy early you will be required to pay rent up until the date in which a new tenant moves into the property.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Poppy Residential is a member of Property Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
*Follow us on social media for the latest news, updates and competitions*
Poppy Residential - Hull
1 Union St Hull HU2 8HD
See more properties like this:
Property reference 101707002035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential - Hull. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.