- An Impressive, beautifully presented property situated in a sought after village
- Reputed to date back to the 18th Century
- Set in approx. 1.85 acres of mature gardens and being sold with no onward chain.
- Entrance Hall, Study, Drawing Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, open Dining/Sitting Room
- Garden Room, Snug, Utility, W/C, Games Room
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool with Male & Female Changing Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom
- Four further double Bedrooms, two En-Suite's & a family Bathroom
- Gated Drive, Double Garage, Enclosed Landscaped Gardens, Pond, Summer House
- Approx.11 acres of Land, stables, Manége & outbuildings are available via separate negotiation. EPC
GROUND FLOOR The Entrance porch, hall & cloakroom feature solid oak flooring & sweeping staircase.
The Study benefits from a bay fronted window, oak flooring & central fireplace with decorative arches.
The Drawing Room offers dual aspect bay windows, wood-burning stove & oak flooring.
The Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room open plan configuration is the focal point of the house, offering an ideal entertaining space.
The hardwood glazed Garden Room enjoys open views across the attractive garden.
The Snug is a cosy, versatile reception room with a bay window to the side elevation.
A sizeable Games Room leads into a heated indoor Swimming Pool with changing rooms.
FIRST FLOOR The First Floor Landing is generously sized with French doors opening out to a decorative balcony.
Featuring 5 large double bedrooms.
The spacious Master Bedroom enjoys both en-suite bathroom and dressing area.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have en-suite facilities.
A large family bathroom servicing bedrooms 4 & 5.
Bedroom 5 provides access via a pull down ladder to a fully boarded loft with a dormer window.
GARDEN & GROUNDS The mature gardens are beautifully maintained including an attractive natural pond, terraces and lawns. A large Double Garage with a tarmac driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles.
SITUATION The popular village of Laleston is centred around the beautiful Parish Church of St Davids. It boasts an Elizabethan Great House, now a hotel and restaurant, and an ancient inn and restaurant of the same period. The Blandy Hall sits alongside the church and is the centre for many village activities along with its gardens which also hosts its annual fete. Laleston has a well respected primary school which feeds to a very highly rated comprehensive school. There is a small range of shops, a post office, chapel, community play area and tennis courts.
SERVICES Oil central heating.
Mains electric and water supply.
The property benefits from a gas connection which is not currently utilised.
Council Tax Band - E
COMMENT Approx. 11 acres of pasture land,10 stables, Manége, hay store, tack room and office are available via separate negotiation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: