- LARGE FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH ONE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- SITTING ON A LARGE PLOT OF LAND
- PLANNING FOR EXTRA HOMES TO BE BUILT ON
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM ALMOST 23ft x 14ft
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE OUTBLDING
Argoed High School (0.7mi.)
Argoed High School (0.7mi.)
Elfed High School (0.7mi.)
Substantially Extended Five Bedroom Period Cottage with 23ft x 14ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 21ftx13ft Lounge, 2 Bathrooms, sitting on a LARGE PLOT with DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL. This Family home backs onto Farmland, tree-houses for kids & ideally located close to the A55.
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just [use Contact Agent Button] or even call':[use Contact Agent Button]
Would you like to view this home?? Well we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and were physically in the office 4U just so that you can, like no other estate agent in Mold.
If you are looking for an impressive five bedroom, large kitchen which is almost 23ft x 14ft, three reception room family home which sits on a large plot of land that also has planning for further homes to be built on, then we have a NewHome4U....
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 7.11m x 3.96mx1.52m (23'4" x 13x5") - This is a dream sized family kitchen that has dual aspect double glazed windows, with so much space for cooking and entertaining in. It is fitted with bespoke wooden floor and wall mounted units, some with glass fronts, ample roll top work surfaces over three walls with part tiled splashbacks, ceramic sink unit with mixer taps and dryer drainer, ample draws, a feature built chimney breast with inset multi-fuel economical Stanley Range cooker which also provides hot water and heating for the whole home. There is also a separate Built in four ring gas hob with extractor over, inset electric double oven, space for a large American style double fronted fridge/freezer and the whole room has large slate tiled flooring, with a beamed ceiling, doors to:
Utility Room - 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9" x 7'8") - Wooden work surfaces over two walls with brick built support and butler sink with mixer taps and storage unit below, plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher, slate tiled floor and ornate stone surround entrance to:
Shower Room - Solid wood door, Frosted Double Glazed window over side, Large glass shower cubicle with sliding doors, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level W.C., floor to ceiling tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, radiator.
Study/Office - 3.05m x 2.21m (10'0" x 7'3" ) - Just off the utility is a part open plan study/office with triple aspect double glazed windows, slate tiled floor, beamed with wood panelled ceilings, door to rear garden.
Lounge - 6.63m x 4.04m (21'9" x 13'3") - This is a fabulous sized room, with duel aspect double glazed windows over front and side elevation, solid wood flooring, large inbuilt stone fireplace with multi-fuel burner inset, TV point, radiator.
Hallway: - From the kitchen, there is a door leading to a long hallway into the extended part of this family home with doors leading to:
Family Bathroom - 2.49m x 2.11m (8'2" x 6'11") - Panelled bath with glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level W.C., floor to ceiling tiles, frosted glass double glazed window, heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiles, ceramic tiled floor, large storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 4.80m x 2.69m (15'9" x 8'10") - Double glazed window over side elevation, wood laminate floor, storage cupboard, radiator
Bedroom - 2.59m x 2.49m (8'6" x 8'2") - Double Glazed window over front, laminate wood floor, radiator
Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.07m (13'11 x 10'1") - Dual aspect double glazed windows over side and rear elevation, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom - 3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6") - Double glazed window over rear garden, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Stairs To: -
Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.58m (13'10 x 11'9") - Double Glazed velux window, storage cupboards under eves on both sides of the room, Radiator, carpet.
Outside Space: - This Family Home sits nestled into the corner of a SUBSTANTIAL PLOT of land that has several outbuildings and a garage which is sectioned off by hedges, trees and shrubs. There is a large patio area to one side of the house for BBQ's and entertaining. At the other end of the plot there is potential to build on it, provided you gain relevant planning permission first - more details can be obtained when calling the office.
Now we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want but please respect the owners wishes and call us, as they would you, as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Why not ask us to come and value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry check out our real 5***** STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself.
FREE 'Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE' - We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just [use Contact Agent Button] or 'call':[use Contact Agent Button]
FREE IN-HOUSE INDEPENDENT CONVEYANCING ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: