This two bedroom terraced property, is situated in a peaceful location via a walk way off Runcorn Road, near Birmingham City Centre & the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The property is in close proximity to a strong network of transport links to the City Centre and close to schools and creches of the area.
The accommodation comprises; lounge, sitting room, kitchen, first floor bathroom and two bedrooms, with gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Reception Room 1:- 10' 89" x 12' 47" into bay ( 3.32m x 3.80m )
Via the front door, double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, and a door opening in to:
Reception Room 2:- 15' 88" x 10' 86" ( 4.84m x 3.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, stairs raising to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard below, central heating radiator and door opening in to:
Kitchen:- 10' 4" x 5' 74" ( 3.17m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, radiator, part tiled, double glazed window to the side and door to garden
Master Bedroom:- 10' 9" x 10' 79" ( 3.23m x 3.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2:- 6' 52" x 11' 09" ( 1.99m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Bathroom:- 7' 76" x 4' 86" ( 2.37m x 1.48m )
Bath with shower over, low level w/c and wash hand basin with full height tiling and double glazed window to rear.
We are advised that the property is freehold. Any interested party should obtain verification through their legal representative.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
[use Contact Agent Button]
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
See more properties like this: