An attractive new build detached house of approximately 1,400 sq ft, having been architecturally designed with both style and modern day living in mind
* Hall * Cloakroom * Family room/dining/kitchen * Utility * Living room * Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area * 3 further bedrooms (1 en suite) * Family bathroom * Private off-street parking * Recycling store * Landscaped garden *
The property is situated in a private lane, off the quiet residential street of Upper East Hayes, a convenient position within a very short distance of the many amenities of Larkhall including a post office, delicatessen, shops, supermarket, public houses and The Rondo Theatre. It is approximately one and a half miles from the City Centre and is well placed for access to the M4 (Junction 18), approximately 10 miles distant. Larkhall is home to three schools: St. Saviour’s Church of England Junior School, St. Saviour’s Church of England Infant School and St. Mark’s foundation secondary school. Bath is a World Heritage Site, famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage. There is an extensive range of business, entertainment and cultural facilities, as well as a mainline rail link to London Paddington. Bath offers a wealth of well-regarded schools in both the private and state sectors and is home to two universities.
Kensington Lodge is an attractive new build detached house, architecturally designed to the following specification:-
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Hardwood 6-panel entrance door with polished steel door furniture.
* Double glazed aluminium sash windows with Agate Grey powder coated finish both sides and chrome locking catches.
* Double glazed aluminium patio doors with Agate Grey powder coated finish both sides and black locking handles.
* Victorian 4 panelled oiled oak internal doors with polished chrome door handles and privacy thumb turn locks to bathrooms.
* Floor and wall cupboards with solid painted timber Shaker doors with traditional handles.
* Polished Quartz stone worktops, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink, concealed extractor hood.
* Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer and range oven in tiled inglenook.
* Separate pantry with washing machine preparation.
* Traditional close coupled WC with soft close seat, basin vanity unit and roll top bath to family bathroom. Ceramic metro brick half-tiled walls.
* Clear glass walk-in shower enclosure with thermostatic shower valve, fixed rainfall shower head and sliding shower rail head, back-to-wall toilet with concealed cistern and soft close seat, and wall-hung basin with semi-pedestal to bedroom 1 en suite. Natural travertine stone fully tiled walls to shower area.
* Clear glass bifold door shower cubicle with electric shower unit, back-to-wall toilet with concealed cistern and soft close seat, and wall hung basin with semi-pedestal to bedroom 3 en suite.
* Close coupled WC with soft close seat and basin vanity unit to cloakroom.
* Victorian unglazed black and white tiles in diamond chequerboard pattern to entrance hall and family bathroom.
* Wool blend carpet to living room, bedrooms and staircase.
* Natural travertine stone tiles to bedroom 1 en suite.
* Vinyl flooring to bedroom 3 en suite and cloakroom.
* Engineered oak boards to kitchen/dining room.
* Brilliant white vinyl matt emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings.
* Brilliant white satinwood paint finish to joinery.
* Traditional moulded cornice to entrance hall, living room and bedrooms.
* Brilliant white satinwood painted staircase with lacquered oak handrail.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
* Lighting and electrical plan available on request.
* Television points to living room, kitchen/dining room and bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.
* Cabling for broadband-ready incoming telephone line.
* Mains linked smoke and heat detectors.
* External lighting to upper and lower levels. External power sockets to lower level.
HEATING & HOT WATER
* Worcester Bosch 18i system boiler. 250 ltr solar twin coil Worcester mains feed cylinder providing independent ground and first floor heating zones and hot water zone. Traditional white column radiators with thermostatic radiator valves. Heated chrome towel rails to en suites.
* Kingspan evacuated tube solar panel on roof supplying up to 70% annual hot water needs.
* Powerflue gas fire with polished steel insert and limestone surround to living room.
* Private off-street parking for up to 4 cars and timber-clad bicycle/recycling store at upper level.
* Steps at side of house leading to rear garden with patio area, raised beds, water feature, specimen tree planting and lawn preparation.
CERTIFICATES & GUARANTEES
* 6 month developer snagging guarantee.
* 10 year Build Zone Building Warranty.
* Building Control completion certificate.
* Gas Safe and NECEIC electrical installation certificates.
* Guarantees for internal fixtures and fittings as appropriate.
The floor plans shown are for identification purposes only. Not to scale.
From our offices, heading along York Street into Terrace Walk and continue straight over at the traffic lights onto North Parade. At the next set of traffic lights, turn left into Pulteney Road and continue onto Bathwick Street, along Cleveland Place, then turn right onto London Road/A4. After the traffic lights with the entrance to Morrisons on the right, turn left into Upper East Hayes and then into the private gravelled lane adjacent 10A.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer must obtain verification from their Legal Advisor or Surveyor.
Stated measurements are approximate and any floor plans for guidance only.References to the tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the Seller.The Agent has not had sight of the title documents and a Buyer must obtain verification from their Legal Advisor.
Nothing in these particulars is intended to indicate that any carpets, curtains, furnishings or fittings, electrical goods (whether wired or not), gas fires, or light fitments or any other fixtures not expressly included form part of the property offered for sale.
Items shown in photographs are NOT included within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation.Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to verify the information. All property offered subject to being unsold.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: