- Immaculate Executive 1st floor 3 bed apartment with private parking and a short walk from Union Street and Aberdeen University.
- First Floor executive apartment
- Modern city development
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Private Residents Parking
- Landlord friendly with all legal requirements in place
- Walking distance to City Centre & Uni
- Stones throw from Aberdeen Beach
- Clean home report
6 Bannermill Place is an impressive first floor executive apartment located in the city centre, yet only a stones thrown from Aberdeen Beach front, and forms part of a desirable modern development. Undoubtedly in walk into condition for any buyer, this apartment offers a large amount of space throughout and enjoys a contemporary neutral colour scheme with quality flooring. This is a perfect apartment for a young professional couple/person or equally for those looking for a buy to let opportunity, given the apartment close proximity to Union Street & Aberdeen University Campus.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, lounge with floor to ceiling windows, large modern dining kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes, double bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes, bedroom 3 & a master bathroom.
Gas central heating, double glazing and a security entry system. There is private residents parking with barrier entry. And it should be noted that there is a monthly maintenance fee which ensures the communal areas are kept to a high standard.
The property is landlord friendly and all legal requirements are in place
Bannermill Place is located to the east side of the city centre with a huge range of amenities including a retail park, swimming pool and multi screen cinema. There is a good selection of restaurants, bars and cafes, a golf driving range, a golf course and beach promenade all on your doorstep. Union Street is only 0.6 miles away (approx. 11 minute walk) and Aberdeen University Campus is also only 1.4 miles from the apartment (approx. 25 minute walk). Excellent road links ensure ease of access to other parts of the city and there is regular public transport at hand. Good transport links including Aberdeen Railway Station is only a short walk, approx. 20 minutes, and there is also an International Airport providing both domestic and international flights. Given the central location of Bannermill Place, the flat would make an ideal purchase for those studying or working at Aberdeen University Campus and those working in the City Centre itself.
Lounge 4.39m x 3.32m (14'5" x 10'11")
Kitchen 3.54m x 3.39m (11'7" x 11'2")
Master Bedroom 3.41m x 2.89m (11'2" x 9'6")
En-suite 2.49m x 1.28m (8'2" x 4'2")
Bedroom 2 3.40m x 2.81m (11'2" x 9'2")
Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.35m (9'11" x 7'9")
Bathroom 2.41m x 2.04m (7'11" x 6'8")
Our clients are seeking offers for the freehold interest in the subjects.
A closing date may be set for this property and our clients are not bound to accept the highest offer or indeed any offer.
The EPC rating for 6 Bannermill Place is B.
The Council Tax Band for 6 Bannermill Place is D.
VIEWING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Viewing is by arrangement only, all enquiries or requests for further information should be directed to the Sole Selling Agents, Galbraith, 337 North Deeside Road, Cults, AB15 9SP. Telephone enquiries should be made to Hannah Christiansen or Amy Price on[use Contact Agent Button] or by email [use Contact Agent Button]
1. These particulars are intended to give a fair and overall description of the property. If any points are relevant to your interest, please ask for further information, prior to viewing. Prospective purchasers are advised to seek their own professional advice. 2. Areas, measurements and distances are given as a guide. Photographers depict only certain parts of the property. Nothing within the particulars shall be deemed to be a statement as to the structural condition, nor the working order of services and appliances. 3. These particulars shall not be binding on our clients whether acted on or otherwise, unless the same is incorporated within a written document, signed by our clients or on their behalf, satisfying the requirements of Section 3 of The Requirements of Writing (Scotland) Act 1995. 4. Closing Date A closing date may be fixed. Prospective purchasers who have notified their interest through lawyers to Galbraith, in writing, will be advised of a closing date, unless the property has been sold previously. The seller will not be obliged to accept the highest, or indeed any offer and has the right to accept an offer at any time or withdraw the property from the market. The seller will not be liable for any costs incurred by interested parties. 5. Offers Formal offers in the acceptable Scottish form should be submitted, through a Scottish Lawyer, to Galbraith, 337 North Deeside Road, Cults, Aberdeen, AB15 9SP. 6. Third Party Rights and Servitudes The subjects are sold together with and subject to all existing rights of way, servitudes, wayleaves and others whether contained in the Title Deeds or otherwise, and purchasers will be deemed to have satisfied themselves in all aspects thereof.
EPC Rating = B
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: