Unless stated otherwise the following mandatory charges apply:
1) A referencing fee of £180 (inc. VAT) per tenant or £360 (inc. VAT) per company. A referencing fee will apply to ALL tenants whose name will appear on the tenancy agreement.
2) Where required, a UK guarantor reference is included within the tenant referencing fee subject to the guarantor's reference being requested upon submission of an offer. If a guarantor reference is requested after acceptance of an offer and commencement of referencing, a guarantor referencing fee will be payable at a rate of £120 (inc. VAT). Additional Guarantor references are £120 (inc. VAT).
3) Should an offer be accepted with the allowance of pets, a pet addendum fee is payable prior to the commencement of the tenancy for the amount of £60 (inc. VAT).
4) An end of tenancy administration fee may be payable prior to the commencement of the tenancy to cover Arington administration charges, which includes a check out. The end of tenancy administration fee is based upon the property size and is at the discretion of Arington. The current rates are as follows (All values include VAT): Unfurnished Properties (appliances only where supplied) = up to & Inc 2 beds - £90, 3 Beds - £114, 4 Beds - £144, 5+ Beds £180. Partly / Fully furnished properties = up to & Inc 2 beds - £120, 3 Beds - £150, 4 Beds - £190, 5+ Beds - £235.
Additional subjective charges may apply prior, during or after your tenancy.
Unless stated otherwise, the rental figure quoted does NOT include Council tax, water/sewage rates or any other utility services. All utility charges remain the responsibility of the tenants.
In most cases a security deposit of 1.5 times the monthly rental will be required. This may vary, for example if you have pets and is subject to the landlord's approval. The security deposit will be secured in line with the Governments Deposit Protection Scheme requirements.
All initial monies should be paid by bankers draft, debit / credit card or direct transfer into Arington's client account. Payments made via credit cards or debit cards drawn on non UK bank accounts will incur a 3.5% surcharge. We regret we are unable to accept cash, American Express cards, Diners Club cards or corporate credit cards.
In order to proceed, Arington will require the following:
1) Signed and completed property cost breakdown.
2) Signed and completed tenant & guarantor information forms.
3) Photo identification, in the form of a valid Passport, driving licence or identify card from all persons to be named on the tenancy agreement.
4) Proof of address in the form of a utility bill, bank / credit card statement, mortgage statement or mobile phone bill, from all persons to be named on the tenancy agreement.
5) Payment of the referencing fees as detailed above. Tenant, company and guarantor referencing fees are non refundable in any event once an offer has been accepted and referencing has commenced.
6) A payment of intent of £250 per tenant. This sum will be credited to your first rent payment, however should you not proceed with the tenancy or are unable to provide satisfactory references; this payment will be forfeit to the landlord.
The acceptance of any offer is at the landlord's discretion and remains subject to contract and satisfactory references being completed.
Only once referencing has been successfully completed and approved by the landlord, Arington will confirm a date for occupancy, along with a check in time and place. You should not make any arrangements to move in unless Arington have confirmed the date and time to you.
Full terms and conditions will be made available on all viewings and in our offices upon request.