- 5 bedrooms
- Popular Accordia development
- Close to the train station
- Close to good schools and the City Centre
- Views over the tree belt
- EPC Rating = C
A 5 bedroom contemporary townhouse in this award winning development close to the station.
• Situated just off Brooklands Avenue and runs parallel to Shaftesbury Road within walking distance of the Botanical Gardens and Cambridge railway station.
• Number 40 is afforded plenty of privacy, being situated behind a mature avenue of trees along Aberdeen Avenue.
• Independent schools such as The Leys, St Faiths, Stephen Perse and St Mary's along with Hills Road Sixth Form College are all situated within close proximity. State schooling for all age groups are available in the City.
• For the commuter Cambridge railway station has fast and regular services to both London's Kings Cross and Liverpool Street stations from around 48 minutes.
• Excellent shopping facilities and cultural amenities are available in the historic core of the city including a busy market square that dates back several centuries and Grand Arcade shopping Mall. Close at hand is Cambridge Leisure – a large complex comprising a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, a number of well known restaurants and two mini markets along with a live music venue, The Junction.
40 Aberdeen Avenue is a contemporary townhouse constructed of buff brick elevations with high specification double glazed windows and doors, further benefitting from under floor heating throughout.
The house was part of the "Accordia" development built by Countryside in a "Cirro" design, arranged over 4 floors and extends to 2,350 sq ft. Of particular note is the ground floor kitchen/breakfast/sitting room which opens up onto an enclosed winter garden. Beyond the hallway leads to a WC with a high quality shower, opposite a 5th bedroom or study and a garage beyond.
At first floor is a large, dual aspect sitting room with a "Juliet" balcony and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the trees to the front of the house. At the rear of this room the hallway leads to a large terrace designed and built by Cambridge Urban Designs and the 4th bedroom (or second Study which can also be accessed by a set of stairs to the rear of the property).
There are 3 further bedrooms on the upper floors including the dual aspect master suite on the second floor with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom with shower and a 2nd "private" terrace.
The bath and shower rooms have been fitted with stylish white sanitary ware and ceramic tiled floors. The open plan living accommodation and circulation spaces have quality wooden flooring. From the hallway there is access to a separate utility room and covered parking area providing space for one vehicle and accessed via an automated sliding wooden gate.
Square Footage: 2350 sq ft
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: